Rl's HyBrid-3 pick-3 free software package

Hi all

Here is another tool to add to the box.  I call it HyBrid-3 which is a pick-3 software

that uses a 3 digit code to generate straight hits.  The download below is a compressed

folder that contains two files, the installer and a instruction video.  This is a small but 

powerful little tool that's very easy to use.  I think winsum is working on a companion 

excel program that we might talk him into sharing.  The instruction video covers the

program well enough most should have no problems getting up and running.  You may

need to switch to administrator to install.  Program is free. 

Pic.

Download link

https://app.box.com/s/jpvz2e62joe87nmgrwkqagh4mguqrera

Enjoy and lets give it a workout.

RL

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
In response to RL-RANDOMLOGIC

Thanks rl!!!

LB

I think this has some promise and even more so if people share what they find along the way.

I figure a bunch of the regular crowd will give it a good going over.

RL

I just finished with the download and its brilliant is all i can say you out did yourself RL!

thanks!!!

Party

ram's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

Thanks RL. Easy download/install, good video. Looks like a program with a lot of potential. Let's see

if we can make some money!

Thanks.

I was unable to download this. I have to do some updates today. Could someone e share Ga  numbers from the program for midday.

Nice little program RL Thank you for sharing.

reddog's avatar - reddog 20avatar.jpg

Thank you, Santa !! Smiley Santa

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Very nice RL, thanks. Wish you and the family, a very Merry Christmas and please, stay safe. One suggestion, anyone willing to start a separate page for predictions using the program?

Bob

Just post them here, add a little excitement to the topic.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Ga 3 using Combined draws

Bob

If you find something in the analysis that hits consistently please post for the rest of us.

I have yet to use it in live play.  I have done a lot of testing and it looks possible but only

time will tell.

RL

Just read all the post, thanks to everyone for the comments and I hope you all win some

nice prizes real soon.

RL

i used the previous 031 input from the dump and it hit straight 177 last night in NM!

Bam!

Last45Show page 43Page 44 of 49

LB

A pick-4 version was built but the number of lines generated ran around 128 so I opted

not to finish it.  Knowing that I could complete and upload it but that's a bunch of lines

to work with.  I think the P-4 got more hits overall, don't remember exactly but to 

answer your question I would say yes.

RL

Hi all

It seems that other tools have been added to this topic which causes confusion.  In reading

the post it's hard to tell what tool is being referenced in the questions.  I suggest if talking

about tools other than the ones I posted that you specify it in your response or start another

topic. 

Thanks.

RL

In response to hillbilly953

The number of sets generated is fixed based on the algorithm and the digits from the last drawn set.

The only way to increase the lines would be to do something like remove one of the 3 digit selections

or change the algorithm.  Changing the algorithm would defeat the designed purpose of the tool.  I

think this is the first time I have been asked to increase the lines generated. 

RL

In response to powerball1

PB1

Thanks and hope you can make it work for you.  I have limited time to back-test using

different states so it's offered as is.  When I get an idea i write the core first then using

a automated back-test I test it against my MO games.  For this tool the core test came

out very well averaging around seven straights over 30 games.   I then built the user

interface and thought I had created a monster only to find that it had a error in the back

test code.  The fixed version does not do so well but had enough hits that I thought I

would post it anyway.

RL

LB

Here is the link to the pick-4 version.  This seems to get a lot of box hits but the number of lines

generated makes it unattractive, at least to me.  Others may find some use for it.  This version

takes around 10 seconds to run on my computer, not nearly as fast as the pick-3 version.

RL

Brain-4 download link

https://app.box.com/s/6urlrlrh29upntd2pxqrttg04ots4n0p

Everything is the same as the Brain-II except for the 4 digit entry box.

Thanks RL...

Might be able to compare results with a couple of your other program results to reduce to a workable set.

Thanks again

GW

In response to Gwoof

Did some back test with Brain4  in Mi and it hits the numbers.

What I am doing is run it then copy all the data sets and then I paste them in to excel and look for the winners and I keep track of what line the winner was in,and I see most of my winners are from line 100 down to the end.

So this means I will not play the first 99 sets and I take the rest use them.

I see so far a few lines repeated so that's good this only week worth back testing

I thought I would share what I am doing I like to track the lines not the numbers them self cause the lines never change but the numbers in them do.

Good luck and Thank you Rl I like the  Brain 4

watch out's avatar - behold

Yeah, now that what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Back tested about 30 games. About 80% hit for a box no str8s. Like you say you can eliminate about the first 100 results and work from there.

GW

In response to Gwoof

I use notepad ++ . Paste and do a marks all search. It shows where all the hits are.

GW

Thanks rl!

I really like the flashing eyes which is  cool !

Party

In response to Gwoof

Michigan works

I done what you did I started at 1st of march and ran Brain4 from there and got these

after run it it gave 2 st8 next draw

Now I looked at the same sets for 2 more draws and it gave me 5 str  hits

And it cool cause the same line has hit 5times and 3 where st hits

I will keep tracking cause what I see the lines that have hit will hit again.

So all I am playing are  3 sets of 4 digits today  for st

I know that those lines that have hit 5  time will hit the 6th time may take 1 draw or 30 draws I in it to win it.

I noticed with the p3 brain the mid results hit in the eve draw.

This How I am tracking the Brain 4  sets to be looked at for 3 drawings

cell A1 is the drawed # B1 drawed #  c1 drawed #

The numbers under them are the Brain4 picks

look under I1 see the pink box thats has hit 2x same with the 14 ,24, 

the 9 is the sets line 9  see to the right 0807 1507   2804

Now I don't play the ones with 2 hits I like the ones with 3 or more hits  see on downthe list there are a few lines

with 5 hits st and the are under the black box 

under column A2 is oldest sets These are for Mi

I only keep last 3 draws to look and match up and after todays midday draw I will type the number into the yellow box and it will go look in cells  for the number any order and if it finds it it will color it green.

then I  will delete cell a all the way down and then go to cell B and copy and paste it in cell a then go back and delete cell b and then copy cell c and paste it in cell b and then add the new sets to cell c 

Hey hillbilly I am trying to understand this method but I still cant grasp it...do u have a video?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 8:48 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?