Please...!

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi,

At first, sorry Todd, about posting this via here, but it is getting out of hand.

i have been receiving tens up to a hundred emails a day concerning LotSoftPro.

Everyone has wishes, problems & desires, that's one thing that's for sure.
But, i have been receiving emails from people that are accusing me of this and that. Calling me names, trashing me, telling me that i am promoting LotSoftPro on LP and sending everyone to my website, and to be honest, i pretty much had it with that kind of people. They are only in it to get the quick $$$. It doesn't work that way! One has to have a brain of its own!
It is easy to send hatemails, with accusations. The first one that can show me a post on LP where i am sending people to my website, well, i will pay him or her one hundred grand.
LotSoftPro is freeware now, and i do my best to send out the activation keys daily.

But, like most of you, i have a life.
And in that life i have to work to make a living.
I get up every morning at 4:35 AM, go to work and return between 6 and 7 PM.
There are children that need my attention, and they are getting it. The remaining time i am spending on going through my mails and answering them.
And sometimes, not often but sometimes, i need to sleep also.
This all is without learning and studying to keep up with the changes that follow each other very very fast in software development languages. I do that while i am asleep, i just put the book under my pillow...

So please, if your mails stay unanswered several days, even a week, be patient, i will handle them and respond.

If things keep going like this, LotSoftPro will be gone, permanently, the site will go down within a month.

Thanks go out to the people that appreciate what they are getting.
The other ones, and i know you know who you are, please, just stay far away from something that you obviously are not comprehending.
I am not forcing your arms to download it!!!
It seems an onion a day does not keep everyone away...

cheers

Ricky

In response to paurths

Ricky

Im so sorry that it has come to this. I have used LotsoftPro for years and yes, I purchased it, not the freeware and it was worth every penny.

You have always been responsive within a resonable period of time . There are a lot of people who dont realize what a valuable tool you are now giving them for free . But there are also a lot of us out here who do appreciate everything you have done and continue to do.

Thanks for everything Ricky and I sure hope the few dont spoil it for the rest of us

Thank You

Carlig

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
In response to paurths

People Please!

Ricky is not promoting LotsoftPro on LP. I saw that a group here on LP was working on a system and they were basically sifting through their numbers by hand. When I saw what they were working on, I suggested to them that LotsoftPro would make quick work of what they were doing.

Ricky had nothing to do with mentioning his software, I did! Mad

All of us who have been around LP for a minute know that Ricky has been a blessing to us. He is a person just like you or I. He should be treated with the respect that we are all entitled to.

So, please stop the accusations and other nonsense and give him some peace.

Lottochica ,

Thank you for mentioning that Ricky never promotes His Website or his software here at LP . I meant to mention it and didnt.

I find it strange that there are others on LP that do promote their services or software and thats okay, but here is someone GIVING AWAY a valuable tool and people want to harass or critisize him .. Unbelievable , 

CG

In response to CarliG

You're welcome Carli.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Ricky,

Keep up the Great Work !!! Your Software is great for use with Pick 3 / Pick 4 games . We all have to deal with the Trolls and Bottom feeders some people are not happy unless they trash talk other people .

donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

Ya Ricky get up the good work i love the program its a good tool for us here at LP. 

And its free what is wrong with some ppl.

Thanks Ricky

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to paurths

Ricky,

With all the work and effort you have put into your various programs that you have to help us here at LP, I think it's

absolutely terrible people are doing this to you. I bought the LotSoftPro about a year ago after I heard OTHER members talk

about it. It was the best thing I ever did to help me play the Pick 3. There was information and statistics there that I never

knew existed. It has been an incredible help in picking numbers. It was worth every penny.

PLEASE, don't shut it down because of a few idiots. Those of us who use it often truly appreciate what you have done for

us and we thank you.

There have been haters here on LP bashing people before, and there will be again. It seems like they choose a victim, go

after them until they leave, and then look for someone else. Why they do it I don't know, but they have ruined many a good

thread. Once a bully, always a bully I suppose.

Don't let them chase you away from something you've worked so hard for. Hang in there Ricky.

Again, Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!!

reddog's avatar - reddog 20avatar.jpg

Ricky, got your email last week and really appreciate it.

Ricky, I saw some of the posts that read borderline hostility even after i tried reassuring them that they will get it once you had some free time.

I may ask in the forums as to why a certain person may have not answered me in a timely manner, but once I get the answer, i don't press on. I understand people have lives apart from LP, I know it's hard cause I love this place, but   lol

I kinda feel bad because I fear my thread was the cause.

Surrender

Blue Angel

lakerben's avatar - batman40

I was just going to contact you when I saw this thread.  My program quit working: the download feature and the lottery bibile section.  I'll just wait until all this commotion clears.  I may just deleate it and re- load it and wait for a new key.  Mine is a paid registration. 

I know where you are coming from I get a lot of "different" reactions with my programs both good and bad.  I also get some people who expect me to do everything for them .  Your programs are excellent.  Don't let the naysayers get you upset.  There are always going to be critics who bash everything but spend no energy writing systems or contributing to this site.

Thumbs Up

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to lakerben

I Agree!                                                                                                 I Agree!                                                                                                        I Agree!

In response to paurths

Hi paurths !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I download your free lotsoftpro for pick 3, but after installing it I am getting an error message "runtime error 3061, too few parameters Expected 3   "

I have windows vista, and fire-fox

Hi,

Vista, yes, that is a real pain in the behind.
It has some habbit that i myself don't really like, the virtualization of folders.
Uninstall LotSoftPro, then go look in the following folder : C:\Users\YourUsername\Appdata\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\INW\...
--> where you should replace 'YourUsername' with your actual username.

Even after uninstalling it might happen that the files are still there.
And since you had version 4 installed (right?), it might be that the old files remained there, and Vista decided not to overwrite them when you installed version 5.
Those files must be gone before doing another install, or it will fail each time.

cheers
Ricky

Hi,

i am not aware of all the posts on LP.
The past weeks i have not had much time to read up.
So i think there is no reason for you to feel bad, about your thread being the cause or something. (what thread is that?)

I didn't expect it to being downloaded a hundred times a day suddenly, i have underestimated it...
I've taken the day of so i can go through my mails today. Hopefully all of them.
So if anyone is still 'in line', be patient, the codes are on their way.

cheers
Ricky

Last31Page 2 of 4
Skye's avatar - half planet.jpg
In response to reddog

Congratulations on having such a fine son who serves his country and protects us all!  My son was in Airborne,  and has now come home, so thanks to all the fine men and women who serve and their friends and family who care for and worry about them while they are away from home!

In response to paurths

Hi Ricky,

Here is the thread https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/248862

As I said earlier, I mentioned that your software would help to sift through the numbers quicker. That is probably why the increase in downloads. Sorry about that. EmbarassedConfused

I hope that the people who had negative things to say make note that you took the day off to go through your emails. That speaks volumes about the type of person you are and hve been here on LP.

I purchased Lotsoft when it first came out and you have been very helpful to me over the years when I had questions.

Don't let the naysayers get to you.

Keep up the good work.

In response to paurths

I have lotsofts pick 3 wheel engine, is that part of your program?

Also this info with it:

http://users.telenet.be/inw/LotSoft/default.htm

LotSoft@telenet.be

The link and email no longer works.

So Paurts is the above you and your program??

In response to BlowHard

Could it be because I have part of your program installed, I cannot install the complete program?

In response to BlowHard

Hi,

the email address is correct, the url not.

Even if you have the pick3 wheeling engine installed, you can still install the full program.

The pick3 wheeling engine is part of LotSoftPro, but it can exist on its own.

I also use firefox, but that has got nothing to do with the software.

When uninstalling, you need to make sure the entire folder, as mentioned above, is deleted, before installing the latest version (on Vista, that is)

cheers

Ricky

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
In response to paurths

Ricki you are one kind and generous soul...

God Bless you..!!

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle

Hi, Ricki:

Thanks for your hard work and excellent program! I'm sorry to bother you again here.

Could you tell me how can make "Zoom in" for your screen of program since the content is very

small and I can not make the View adjustment. Thanks for your sincere help!!!

Best regards,

lb

In response to paurths

Hi paurths,

Can you please PM me the correct link for your free software?

I had to run a googly search for the link, and I am not sure if it is your program I downloaded.

In response to lottoburg

bottom right hand corner there is a lever.

In response to onlymoney

Onlymoney,

Thanks for your sincere attention! But I can not find any Lever button for clicking. Maybe, you're meaning

the "size"? But the size is different the "Zoom in". Please let me know that in detail. Thanks for your sincere

help!!!

Best regards,

lb

In response to lottoburg

Hi,

this is Operating System level.

Try this, from microsoft : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897434.aspx

cheers

Ricky

mglsr's avatar - candle
In response to CarliG

"DITTO"   Ricky has been great for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to paurths

Hi, Paurths:

I got it! Thanks for your sincere help!!!

You're a real smart and nice man!!!

Best regards,

lb

Ricky,

Man, don't let those naysayers sway you from having your website and offering LotSoftPro. I have preached to many people about your software, long before it was free. I know the value of this outstanding program first hand. I have won pick-3 many times over using it and the information you have supplied in various threads on what to look for in the stats. I, speaking for myself, am sold on it. There is nothing better, in my opinion, program on the planet than LotSoftPro.

As you have stated many times regarding Microsoft word, how people don't tell word to type a letter, but must type the letter themselves. 

I am sold on LotSoftPro. If I announced how much $$$$ I've won using your software, I'm sure my email box would be full of emails wanting to know my, "secrets," as they would call it. There is no secret, just start using the software and become more familiar with it and I promise you, you will reap large benefits from using the program.

As with everything, there is a learning curve, but once you read the manual, experiment with different theories one might have, you will begin to see results. I AM SOLD ON IT. I KNOW IT WORKS.

reflections5555's avatar - 21
In response to Rakster

Could not have said it better, God Bless you and everything that you do.Blue Angel

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 1:36 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?