The Power Of 3

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

We've all been continually blessed with gifts of the Spirit.  We all come from different walks of life and we all "overstand" that there is greatness in the multiplicity of sharing...

With this being said, Sweet404Peaches and DREAMtoREALITY, I'd like to invite you all to share in the spiritual moments of our day.  Here we will communicate our dreams, thoughts and visions and collaborate in the positive energies that will allow us to be of assistance to so many......

REMEMBERING....

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your Vision is the promise of what you shall one day be. Your Ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. 
— James Allen

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
In response to WILLWRK4NUMBERS

YAYY!PartyYou know I always say team work makes the dream work- Group Hug

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse

Some #s  at a glance

4404  [WWk #s @ the start of this thread]

1234 [the time  of Sweet404Peaches response]

484 # I wrote in error when first writing Sweet 404Peaches

Team 415 - 0415 - 3958

[ 1, 39,  44, 58]

111 , 444

In response to DREAMtoREALITY

Loving this already- Im excited ladies!!!Cheers

I dont know where - but 1234 is coming somewhere soon- 

WW4#-  u just dreamed 1444- SpookySoozy 0=1 give us 0444 and u know we been on that one STRAIGHT!!  So Come on to MAMA!!

Good eye Dream!!

Dream and WW4# do u all have the numbers for Ankh.

The Ankh ( U+2625 ? or U+132F9 ??), also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata, was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "eternal life", a triliteral sign for the consonants ?-n-?. Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest.

9 Jul 2011ankh939

9 Jul 2011ankh1899
In response to sweet404peaches

Ankh Pairs:  32 34 59

Eternal Life:  102 107 173 258 291

Some things are already looking familiar-

102, 173, 258

Basic Numerology

1528 = 16 =  7

167/0167

'7'

777--0007-077-0777-7777 etc

I promise, I won't go off on one of those Karma tangents!  LOL but got to thinking about the "eternal life" numbers and heard a voice say, "Don't forget IMMORTALITY."

IMMORTALITY:  47 129 146 148 155 224 621 829 7277

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2

Just couldn't contain myself...had to chime in.  I love what you guys are doing here!  Let the co-creating begin!  Well actually, let it continue because you all have been doing wonderful work.  Be blessed and may your weekend be filled with winnings! Sun Smiley

And so it has begun- Way to Go WW4#'s- GA Mid- 982

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2

WTG! I love that number as 829 and a few days ago I adopted it as my pet #.  After Michael Jackson died, I played it for a whole year and missed it the first time it came straight (after the year anniversary).  I tell this story to say I hit it straight a few days later.  This number does repeat and has done so within the week, within days. Keep your eyes on it.

It also appears that she is doing the trick where a number that has been known to repeat is played, but this time it doesn't repeat. Hmmmm

Another tip-don't forget those slight feelings especially if they have you feeling good.  That good vibration brings the winnings and whatever else you want your way.  When I read the post this morning, it made me feel GREAT.  I saw the 829 and said there's my number!  I then proceeded on with my day-which did not include playing midday.  Should've taken better note of how I felt and that slight feeling.  Do not dismiss your hunches or anything that most would consider a coincidence. I truly believe there is no such thing as a coincidence.  So let's ride this thing all the way guys!

In response to ToJo76*

TOJO!!! I am a huge Michael Jackson fan- and not too long back I dreamed about him. So when I saw that she posted the number I immediately noticed his birthday

as well.  We need more numbers for Michael Jackson......

Thanks for the tip!!! You are so right!!

skittles777's avatar - candle

WILLWRK4NUMBERS,

Thank you for having this post. 

I keep dreaming of a girl child.  Not long ago I was giving the name DAKOTA/DEKOTA not sure how its spell.  Nevertheless, the name troubles me.  I'm not sure  if I'm suppose to decode something.  I feel that there's a message in this dream. 

skittles,

In response to skittles777

girl  '13'

013 - 113 - 133 - 1113 - 1333

0130-813-0813 etc

LastShow page 29Page 30 of 30
pliesfanatic's avatar - web

What was the cash 4 sweet404peaches? Nice call on the 114. I played 641 664 311. Rats.

Baghdad Battery

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drawing of the three pieces.[1]

The Baghdad Battery, sometimes referred to as the Parthian Battery, is the common name for a number of artifacts created in Mesopotamia, during the dynasties of Parthian or Sassanid period (the early centuries AD), and probably discovered in 1936 in the village of Khuyut Rabbou'a, near Baghdad, Iraq. These artifacts came to wider attention in 1938 when Wilhelm König, the German director of the National Museum of Iraq, found the objects in the museum's collections. In 1940, König published a paper speculating that they may have been galvanic cells, perhaps used for electroplatinggold onto silver objects.[2] This interpretation continues to be considered as at least a hypothetical possibility. If correct, the artifacts would predate Alessandro Volta's 1800 invention of the electrochemical cell by more than a millennium.

baghdad battery- 715 113 237 50 373

Parthian Battery- 987 169 206 61 351

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo

Iight, Iight, Iight....Where Ya'll At ???????

Scrying            Binoc           crystal

In response to Empress-N

003....What?

001What?

30End of thread (30 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Aug 9, 2022, 5:59 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?