Numbers Of Opulence...!!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo

Welcome to the Numbers Of Opulence from Empress-N's House Of Abundance.!

Astrologically every name holds a certain power which is expressed by certain number vibrations according to the connections of universal principals. Numbers have a relationship with all things in nature that makes them a supremely powerful symbolic expression.

Lets get creative with some numbers.!

Drop your FIRST NAME ONLY and I will give you the numbers that strongly resonate with your name to provide you an opportunity at hitting a Jackpot Prize.

I am not here to make any promises to anyone, so keep in mind that everyone is not destined for a grand windfall and I am not here to determine who wins or who doesn't, I am only providing another option to assist you with a possibility.

It is all up to you to welcome the energy and vibrations of your given numbers. The universe is filled with more than enough to go around.

Gratitude is the biggest gift that anyone can offer. It is an emotion expressing appreciation for what one has. It is a recognition of value independent of monetary worth. It is an affirmation of goodness. (Show your sincere gratitude to the universe and it will in turn reward you).

All numbers will be provided in this thread upon request. Please do not PM me regarding this thread, I will not respond (No Exceptions)!

Note: If the numbers I provide to you are greater than the numbers available on your states play-slip grid, simply add the two big digits together to accommodate the game(s) you choose to participate in.

You are free to request numbers for yourself and a spouse/significant other ONLY (no kids, siblings, parents, other family, friends, pets, etc) your honesty here will definitely speak volume to my spiritual energy and the energy of the universe. (cheaters never win & winners never cheat).

Please be kind and courteous, and come back in to let us know how these numbers are working out for you.

These numerological numbers that I provide will assist with your participating in games such as: Cash 5, Treasure, Fantasy 5 and games of those nature.

Best of Luck to all.Sun Smiley 

Dawn and Raheem (spouse)

Blessings to you!!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

Valeria

Thanks,Empress-N!Sun Smiley

In response to mzcleveland216

Dawn 4, 7, 19, 22, 38 The lucky weekday for this name is Friday.

Raheem 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 The lucky weekday for this name is Sunday.

Best of Luck.!

In response to Empress-N

Thank you!!!

In response to Harve$t Moon

Valeria 5, 7, 15, 25, 32 The lucky weekday for this name is Sunday.

Best of Luck.! Lover

You are most welcome Harve$t Moon!

In response to mzcleveland216

You are welcome!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

Welcome back, Empress-N! Sun SmileyYOU were missed!

Image result for welcome back you were missed

Thanks for the warm welcome Harve$t Moon, I greatly appreciate it. Lovies

Delores

I Sincerely THANK YOU Empress-N.

Istrojr's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Isaac

Thank you Empress-N

In response to RESTORED

Delores 2, 10, 17, 27, 35 The lucky day for this name is Saturday.

You are welcome.

Best of luck.!

In response to Istrojr

Isaac 2, 10, 14, 21, 31 The luck day for this name is Sunday.

You are welcome.

Best of luck.!

Michele 

thank you!!!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 5:32 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?