Pick-3 Math Formula - I think I have it.

OH, HEY.... I think I have something. Please help me figure it out further. The formula goes like this, and it's VERY VERY simple.. **Since the the odds of winning (1,000 to 1) are only HALF the pay-out odds (500 to 1)... you will be a LOOSER ALL YOUR LIFE.

Hello. My name is Peter and I am a degenerate low-life Florida Cash-3 player. It took me 16 years to reach this conclusion, and now that I've reached it. I hope someone tries to argue with me.  We can argue here... or at my place. Here's my personal email address = kp@gate.net  I found out some pretty interesting stuff recently.

Quote:Originally posted by Kp2o3 on June 29, 2004

OH, HEY.... I think I have something. Please help me figure it out further. The formula goes like this, and it's VERY VERY simple.. **Since the the odds of winning (1,000 to 1) are only HALF the pay-out odds (500 to 1)... you will be a LOOSER ALL YOUR LIFE.

Comment: You mean loser.

Hello. My name is Peter and I am a degenerate low-life Florida Cash-3 player.

Comment: Hello, Peter. I will reserve my judgment on the rest.

It took me 16 years to reach this conclusion, and now that I've reached it. I hope someone tries to argue with me.  We can argue here... or at my place.

Comment: Let's discuss it.

Here's my personal email address = kp@gate.net  I found out some pretty interesting stuff recently.

Comment: Let's do it here.

That all right Lantern?

Colin

Ok, Here's a simple question. Is it possible that the single digit "1" will never again appear in any column in your state's Pick-3?? The answer would have to be NO. Of course not. It has to hit sooner or later. I hope we agree so far. Ok so,,, if you look in your state's pick-3 history, what is the maximum time any digit ever took to hit? 50 draws? 70?, 100? What would you think? Also look up what is the longest any 6-way box took to hit? 100 draws? 2000 draws??

Peter C.

Quote:Originally posted by Colin F on June 30, 2004

Quote:Originally posted by Kp2o3 on June 29, 2004

Comment: You mean loser.

Hello. My name is Peter and I am a degenerate low-life Florida Cash-3 player.

Comment: Hello, Peter. I will reserve my judgment on the rest.

It took me 16 years to reach this conclusion, and now that I've reached it. I hope someone tries to argue with me.  We can argue here... or at my place.

Comment: Let's discuss it.

Here's my personal email address = kp@gate.net  I found out some pretty interesting stuff recently.

Comment: Let's do it here.

That all right Lantern?

Colin

Kp203

Don't you know,

Go with the flow,

No butt ze head,

Against ze brick wall.

Okey Dokey?

Colin

To Peter .

I think you got your filter. and you can write program to test your filter on all the combinations.  Maybe I can discuss it whit you.

My personal email address is lottoweave@hotmail.com.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Jan 24, 2021, 9:24 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?