The source, the hit, & the money

The Source

Just set a trap....no to many numbers make it to that top green strip on the charts....if something get close or touches it, it a good trapping situation for a straight. Sum 9-19 was most overdue in GA.

When I place a number on the front of my Hot Sheet it is as good as GOLD. It's not only on the FRONT it;s in the Georgia's Lucky Peach.That was another source.

Then I check the Cash3ology TTT that was on the front of the sheet that I made from the 413 that fell on Georgia Eve on the 30th of May. I have been preaching for years that some numbers leave a trail behind them. That was another source.

The Hit !!

The money !!

Are these sheets also made for N.H thanks.jeff

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

Impressive display Casho

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

All that green cash makes the hunt worthwhile.

Quote:Originally posted by mach1 on June 03, 2004

Are these sheets also made for N.H thanks.jeff

Hot Sheet are made for all states.

Thanks for all replies.

mken35's avatar - starwars06

How much did you win......

$1000.00

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg

WTG Casho!!

Congrats!!

Drinks on the house!

wsls

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

This is a picture I took tonight in front of Red's house in Stone Mountain. Who says you can't make money playing this game? LOL This is where all the numbers come from "The Fortress of Numbers".  

WinD you crack me up

Oh Red.,,,,,,,just wanted to let you know I got your mail.....so sorry forgot everything....will mail back........thanks for the reminder..Congrats on your hit today!!!

NBey6's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg

Win D - That is a beautiful pi

Seeker's avatar - japheth

Hi winD ..this picture is quite mystic..it really open up my right brain......think I am open now to win some money...thanks!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Seeker ..... it is Mystic. If you stare at the Moon it will become two Moons!

If you call out the 10 numbers slowly ......the 2 moons will come together on the numbers that will come the next day. Call them out slowly. Very slowly  (If you think dirty thoughts it won't work.)

*I got 8 2 1 for Ga. Midday tomorrow 2 number comeback sum one.

* Patent pending. For entertainment only.Void where prohibited.    

IWish's avatar - waveform

WIND

That was exactly what I was thinking. That digit 8 have to lead sooner or later. Also, sum 1 and 8 is due for the mid.  Five high sums in a row along with five high roots in a row, I think I will roll with the low sum an low root.

LastShow page 2Page 3 of 3

Yeah, as you c

any luck in florida,

Luck ?

It's all math, it gotta work.

All Hot Sheets hit on a regular basis. All of them.Any state.

Just look at your charts, set your traps, and wait on the money.

I must be doing something wrong, I got your hot sheet for Florida a week or so ago and did not get any hits off it. However, I am an idiot when it comes to math so I just played the numbers you picked.

Hmmm, so you played the wrong ones, or there weren't any hits on the sheet ?

reddog's avatar - reddog 20avatar.jpg

Is this a weekly sheet? or Monthly?

I'm trying to add this up. 30 numbers in the hot pick.  I play in VA. 30 numbers times day and night equals $60 a day to play. Is my math right?

How would that be shorten to fit a poor man's budget?

Sheets are set up to be daily sheets. My ultimate goal is to update every HOT SHEET everynight for the next days drawings. I just hired a guy to help me and he caught on pretty fast. Sheets are updated once, sometimes twice a week now. That's pleanty of updating actually, sometimes you have to let the sheet sit while the balls are churning into a nice rythm.Naw, don't play 30 numbers. Play the same amount of numbers as your normally play, just play them from the HOT SHEET or use the HOT SHEET or the Charts to get your own picks. The answers are right there in your face. Set a trap with the sums, set a trap with the Overdue lead number, set a trap with the middle digit, you can even set a trap with the lst number. Just gotta have a little patiience and be willing to learn a few things. But I play 30 numbers sometimes, sometimes I play 10. It all depends on what those sheets and the stats say. Everyone can get plenty of hits, all they have to do is look and listen.

MrSteel01's avatar - seahorse animation.gif
Quote:Originally posted by CASH34OLOGIST on June 03, 2004

The Source

Has to many numbers to follow!

The money !!

Still looks green or multi colored!

Not if you kno

Winner Winners Winners

HEY RED
YOUS A BAD MOTA-SCOOTA
204 STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW, CHI-CHING, CHING-A-LING, CHING-A-LANG!!!! NOW THA'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!
NINA,KIKI WE GOT 'EM THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE WITH ME,WE GOT BIG FACES JUMPIN' OFF UP IN HERE!!!
THANKS RED WE BELIEVE IN YOUR SYSTEM, GO ON BRUSH YA' SHOULDERS OFF, POP YOUR COLLAR FOR THEM NON-BELIEVERS.
NINA KIKI, GROUP HUG BABE!!! WE ROLLIN' OUT ON THEM SQUARES,Y'ALL WAS BUSTED, DISGUSTED, AND COULDN'T BE TRUSTED NOW LOOK AT CHA'....I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

THANKX AGAIN FOR THE TIPS
NEXT!!!

391 PA Day draw 290 greenbacks for this new subscriber!!!!!! Thanks Red--I'm hooked

GBSSR icon_lol.gif

oh oh oh WOW!!!!!!Ilooked at the Michigan tic tac toe and I needed to select a number so I picked the 245 and 254 and then I said what a bout a double and I decided to go with 606////Oh my gosh 50/50 and I got 250.00 and not 41.oo but 83.00...Oh I told my friend and she said it was just a lucky shot....I said ok...well he hit straight on a number and he is the master in my book and I said Im sticking with him because he is the best....She played 8.00 and won nothing and I told her to look at your site and she said her numbers were going to win.....Well I guess you showed her...Now you are the ace in my book...Im finishing putting my daughter thru college and believe me every penny counts...My heart is so grateful to you....thank you thank you thank you.....

3End of thread (3 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 6:50 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?