Tracking + Playing Doubles Only=Money?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

I'm learning a great deal by tracking these traveling numbers. But this afternoon I was looking over my number charts. A thought came to mind, is it easier to track pick3 doubles and perhaps not win as often, but when you win it's with a BAM!$!$  Doubles have 3 combinations. I can spend three dollars, play straight and get $500. That's it, I'm going for it.  

Give me your spin on this strategy.     

11/18/03

Double helpings for New Jersey. 446 midday. 244 evening.

Jennilynn418's avatar - disney14

I totally agree with you LAVERNE, some of my biggest wins have been off doubles. I have many different double strageties, I could send them to you if you like.

Hey there Jennilynn418, yes I would truly appreciate it if you would send me those strategies. Thanks so much.

amber's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Jennilynn, could you send m

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Hi, Jennilyn, it's me Rose, how about sharing those doubles strategies with us here? I too like to play doubles also because they pay more.  I will share one of my strategies here for everyone's benefit?  What I do and has worked  for me sometimes is to play the most due (double that one) with the hottest number, and/or vice versa, double the hottest and play it with the coldest. I guess this is not new for many but it might be good information for some. As usual, nothin works all the time, but it does cometimes with a little luck. Something to try on paper first or watch your State for clues.

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Oh, one more thing. When I play doubles, if I want to save even more, I combo it for $1.50 (I play in TX), so no matter what position it falls, I will still make $250. That will allow me to play it both ways as I described above, the coldest with the hottest and the hottest with the coldest for $3.00 total.  You have to study your State's draws to see how often to expect a double. It could be every 3 or 4 draws or something similar. I know TX had a whole bunch of them falling at one time making up for the times that we didn't have many. Check your State patterns.

darius5050's avatar - spider

Hi Jennilyn, can you also e-mail me a copy of your different tracking doubles strategy? My e-mail address is dparker@bacons.com. Thanks so much!

Hi Jennilynn418 Could you email a copy of your strategy for tracking doubles   

my email is leoemery@cogeco.ca  thanking you in advance for your time.

Hi Jennilynn could you sent me a copy of your tracking stragety for doubles 

mu email is  leoemery@cogeco.ca

Hi Jennilynn Would you please send me a copy of your system for tracking doubles.  I play in VA and DC.  Thank you in advance. lmabland

lottiebland@hotmail.com  Jennilynn please send me a copy of your tracking system for doubles.

Hi Jennilynn, please send me your doubles tracking systems.  my email is

retiredga@hotmail.com

Thanks

11/25/03

911 Maryland midday.!$!$

11/27/03

441 Maryland evening.!$!$

Hi Jennilynn could you also send me a copy of your tracking the doubles to nian07@aol.com Thanks in advance

Nian

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 12:03 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?