What Lotto Systems do you use??

DMikeX's avatar - lightening

Please feel free to list your winnings and how many times you have won the jackpot or have come close too it..

$$$$$$

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo

KING OF THE (1) QUICK PICK

7 years of playing.  top prize $60.  (i am "patient)

VISIONWHODANCESWITHQP'S

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

I use MS Excel... in many different (tho not yet winning) ways.

No jackpots yet, although the occasional $3, $4 or $7 hit on the PB keeps my interest level up...

My latest "system" is a graph of the numbers (thanx to kbcherokee for the initial idea!) that makes trend-spotting 100% easier... 2 draws on the PB so far, still ironing out the kinks... makes it's debut vs. the PA Stupid 6 tonight ...

Quick picks are for the "lucky" people, I prefer to choose the numbers that I lose on ;-)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I use Lotto Pro to keep my data updated, but I have a program(system) that I wrote in GWBasic years ago and I am still improving to pick my numbers.  It profiles past winning numbers and pick numbers within that profile(parameters).   I posted it in the system section a couple of months ago.  Last year I match 5 or 6 in the Ohio649P for $1500, but I think it was more due to luck than my system. I have never won the jackpot in any lottery.

RJOh 

MrSteel01's avatar - seahorse animation.gif
Quote:Originally posted by RJOh on August 26, 2003

I use Lotto Pro to keep my data updated, but I have a program(system) that I wrote in GWBasic years ago and I am still improving to pick my numbers.  It profiles past winning numbers and pick numbers within that profile(parameters).   I posted it in the system section a couple of months ago.  Last year I match 5 or 6 in the Ohio649P for $1500, but I think it was more due to luck than my system. I have never won the jackpot in any lottery.

RJOh 

I tried running that gw program you had for 6 no luck Roy!

You still have some dought to stats why?

People are playing any numbers when they should be playing numbers that are in certian paramaters!

If the data is correct their are certian logical ways to look at it!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Mr Steel,

I posted how my system worked, not the actual program, so if you were running a program, it wasn't my GWBasic program.  My program probably would not help you anyway if you don't have any luck.  I randomly pick my numbers within the winning parameters and hope to get lucky.  You had a program or system posted in the Pick5 section which showed a lot of data, what kind of luck have you had with it?  My program produce data such as sums, ranges, gaps, past matches and etc. like any other good lottery program and I use the information to pick my parameters.

RJOh

midwstrngirl's avatar - hair

gail howard, since fall of last year...so far, i have won approx $250

2x i won 4 number prize (once had all six numbers in wheel, but not together )

and several 3 number prizes

now here this vision dude....also won $ once using a combination generated with a random number generator--a home made QP!

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo

Quote:

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2

Tso-gali-I = "Friends"

I orginally started with Gail Howard's book on "How to Wheel Number's", about 10 years ago. I converted to the system I use now for tracking and picking my #'s about seven year's later.

And yes, I have won some $ using her information, and the "system" I use now.

Chief

rundown99's avatar - cigar

See the signature below!!!!

Wonderer's avatar - animal swan.jpg

No lotto system at all. Except following the patterns.  I believe you don't need a lotto system just following your instinct and the patterns.

But if it works for some people then that is fine.  I rather choose my own numbers based on instinct works better than you might imagine.

Don't use any-never did even when I was with Lottery New$.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

the most i won was 20,000 in two months - both numbers were in two seperate dreams and i played 20 on both (daily pick 3 game) but that was in 1995. i remember the last number i won on was 600 - straight. in lotteries the most i won was in powerball when i played all powerball numbers (1-42) and matched 3 white balls. as i remember it that was when the jackpot was for 200 then it jumped to 300 and was won by a lottery pool with i think 13 people in it. i spent the powerball money just getting more tickets (didnt win) unfortunely i didnt have a dream with winning lotter numbers for powerball.

Diva:

Did you have to collect through the state?

I have a better wheeling system and better formulas than gail howard,And I guarantee to predict the powerball winning numbers twice a time with 1000 sets.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Jan 20, 2021, 4:34 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?