Don't wait for favorite numbers!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

If there are no repeat numb

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

It may be longer.  we haven't had 555 since 99.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Hey Littleoldlady...  Yep thats understandable.......if you do count the repeat numbers .......it could be years and years more.  Thats why Ga. Midday has Never had a 666.

win  d

robbo's avatar - disney37

Thank you very much

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

I'll have to wait until the

&nb

LobsterClan's avatar - lobster01

On a side note, here in Florida there are 4 numbers that have never been drawn. That's over a span of 5,440 total drawings, nearly 15 years!

Methinks these 4 are mighty due, but I rarely play all of them.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Very interesting Lobsterclan . What were the numbers...by the way.  This is just the kind of info we were curious about. Thanks for the info. 

Does anyone know about other numbers in Georgia.......? Numbers never drawn....Numbers drawn the most...repeats etc.

win  d

WHISH's avatar - flower2

Hi win d my telephone

The 4 never drawn numbers in Florida are:

984, 652, 494, 914

I chase the numbers that have never been out in florida, play them heavy!! just won 3790.00 on the 24th with 210 which had never been out. but of course I had alot more into it then that.

Good luck to all

Care to share any tips then, Bingo? Some of us Florida players are just left scratching our heads on a daily basis.

It seems us Florida players aren't vocal enough out here-- we need to stick together.

For instance: 17 draws without a trace of an eight? One has got to be coming extremely soon, right?

sorry I have no tips, I play a number (210 for example) very heavy EVERY DAY till it comes out, there is no system; I play numbers that have never been out. I am now concentrating on 984 which has never been out in florida that way, so I play it 15.00 straight and 5.00 box and will continue till it comes out. Of course, I throw in a copule of numbers that I am emotionally attached to like 828 and 407, I agree the 8 is way overdue hopefully 984 tonite. LOL good luck!! 

WIN D ,    In response to your question about Ga numbers, I believe the only number that has never been drawn here is 022 straight.                                                    robbo

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 4:47 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?