Tomorrow's number

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg

Since I am going into surgery tomorrow, today I have been nagged all day with the 111 and 1111 number for Monday..........sometimes, that nagging feeling comes true........you might want to consider it. And remember, Veterans Day and all the men who have died.  I hope everyone says a little prayer for them.

I will be in the hospital at least a week and when I get home, I will start working on the numbers again.  I can't do anything else so I might as well get the notebooks out again.  I will recuperating for at least a month so hopefully, I can produce some wins for you.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

prayers with you.

My prayers with you and get well soon.

Dreamer77's avatar - radar

May the rays of light in the east bring you Good tidings of wellness in your time of recovery. See yourself all well and it will be.

Ganyo's avatar - bodymachine

Prayers are with you. May you have an angel to watch over you.                  Ganyo

BE STRONG AND ALL THINGS WILL FALL IN PLACE I SEND MY BLESSING

MITA

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg

Thank you all........beautiful words...............time for bed..........God Bless!!!!!

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

T ake care

John

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

May GOD HOLD YOU FIRMLY IN HIS HAND..Get well soon.

WHISH's avatar - flower2

may god bless you and family.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo

sandy, you know that i am alwa

Jennilynn418's avatar - disney14

Sandy I wish you the best. Your a truley gifted person, get well soon.

Phyllis's avatar - Catwoman

Hi Sandy,

Looking forward to your return.  May God bless and keep you safe ....forever.  My prayers are with you now and always that God will keep you close to his heart because you are special.

Phyllis

MichiganHopeful's avatar - WINGS

I will be praying for your healing Sandy. God Bless

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

visiond - how did sandy make it throughthe surgery? emily

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jul 31, 2021, 7:51 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?