2021 New Moon Dates!

LUCKYME$'s avatar - flower2

Folks get ready for the first New Moon of 2021!  Wednesday January 13th. 2021. Don't forget to write your Abundance check. Much Abundance and Prosperity to everyone!

In response to LUCKYME$

Thanks for the heads up happy winnings...stay safe

ESR54's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

+ 963 New Moon.

SweetRed83$'s avatar - villiarna

Thank you and much abundance and prosperity to you!! Blue AngelBlue Angel

Folks New Moon Thursday February 11, 2021. Don't forget to write your Abundance check.  Much Abundance to Everyone!!

BuyLow's avatar - fd725949c52faf3bef0a9e377747408d -iphone-wallpaper-palm-trees.jpg

Today the new moon is at 2:05EST.  I have read several different places, several different things about this.....

Do you write your New Moon Abundance Check, before, exactly on, or after the new moon?!?!  I have done before in the past this time I am going to go with 24-48 hours AFTER....

What do you do?

Thinking of...

In response to LUCKYME$

Thanks for reminder.

New Moon Saturday March 13,2021.  Folks don't forget to write your Abundance check 24 hrs. before new moon. Much Abundance and Prosperity to you all!!Lep

SweetRed83$'s avatar - villiarna
In response to LUCKYME$

Thank you! Blue Angel

Tarzan's avatar - ummm

New moon 3/13. 999!♡

New Moon Sunday April 11, 2021. Don't forget to write your Abundance check 24 hours before the New Moon.  Much Abundance and Prosperity to you all!!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
In response to LUCKYME$

New MOON 🌕 Today

Nothing inspires the human heart more than these three words.

A new beginning >>>>

Stay Tuned to the Universe 🎶

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg

A proper new moon

There is something very powerful happening in the skies overhead today, and while it won’t be simple it will be something really wonderful if you give it time and let it develop into everything it can be.

Practically speaking, every New Moon is a “Black Moon.” So why is this one so special?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Apr 22, 2021, 9:04 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?