Did something happen to Lotto Logix web site?

Did something happen to the Lotto Logix web site?

When I try to visit web page i get a forbidden error.

Raven62's avatar - binary
In response to lottologix
In response to Raven62

Actually I had to search for it.  Cause I am one of those dummies.

Unicorn

Resource

Locator.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Works ok for me. But I have it saved in my bookmark.

Still error 403 or 408.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

Weird, working fine for me on MSN and Google with and without the index.html

BobP 
Type

I am thinking this has something to do with some kind of google protection. I have been on several public wifi connections latley that censor gambling sites like lottery post l, lotto logix, and states lottery web sites. Do not really inderstand why these providers block these sties as most lottery web sites dont allow you to play/gamble via the internet. Also followed link above and got a forbidden error saying you do not have permission to access this web page. And this was from my phone. Also gives the same message on pc. This is why i am thinking it may have somethong to do with google. I found another web site that said it was blocked and was given the option to unblock from phone but not pc. Message saying something about google or isp blocking.

In response to lottologix

What is the 403 Forbidden Error & How to Fix it (3 Methods Explained)

https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/what-is-403-forbidden-error-and-how-to-fix-it

How to Fix a 408 Request Timeout Error:

https://tech-banker.com/how-to-fix-a-408-request-timeout-error/

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

It doesn't have an ssl on it so it's not safe.   Someone else does google,  google traces things and sensors stuff.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
In response to wander73

It wouldn't be safe if you had to pay for a subscription or buy anything on an unsecured site or provide your information to be a member.  As there is no way to buy anything from the site itself the SSL certificate isn't really needed.  Google just wants everyone to pay for a SSL certificate whether needed or not. 

BobP Type 

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
In response to BobP

I know a lot more about websites,  and not true about google at all.  I prefer bing and duckduckgo.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

My 2 cents...

I've been using lotto logix for years and it's completely safe.

Not every website needs a ssl, like BobP  noted.

In response to wander73

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a security technology that is commonly used to secure server to browser transactions. This generally includes the securing of any information passed by a browser (such as a customer's credit card number or password) to a webserver (such as an online store or online banking application).

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Sep 19, 2020, 3:59 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?