Worst Lottery Games You have ever played? :/

Lucky Lines was AWFUL. It was a Bingo type of draw game that paid out like The Lottery. I only won like $10 on it at THE MOST. Lucky Lines was so awful it was pulled after only three years. You know a draw game is awful when it only "lives," for three years. . Florida Lotto has been here for about 32 years as a huge contrast to the thankfully short lived Lucky Lucky Lines. 

Price Is Right Lottery scratch off game was AWFUL. It SEEMED like it should be a WONDERFUL game(It was actually like 3 or 4 fun gamess on just ONE ticket) but I never really WON anything on it. It was a hefty ticket to. $5 a ticket. Not the really cheap tickets.

SaraAnnRapp's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

They had a "5 Card Cash" draw game here for a couple years that no one seemed to play. It was a weird, confusing gimmick where you got a poker hand and could win something immediately and again later in the day when the "cards" were drawn. Frankly the game was dumber than a box of crayons. It's not surprising it failed miserably, it's only surprising that the lottery kept it going as long as they did.

In response to SaraAnnRapp

Hmm. Maryland still had 5 Card Cash game to this very day.

andl's avatar - hSk1nCp

Lucky For Life has been the worst game ever. Cash 4 Life is much better.

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - Cigar B1.gif
In response to andl

I was just about to post that myself

LOL

they have that game in the state right next to mine - use to play it - until I really looked into the odds/cash payout.

all that and its a $2 game.

not great.

And that game does not hit often either - I use to follow it a lot.

Lurking

Also the 5 card cash was horrible in WI per SaraAnnRapp - can confirm.

Leaving

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

All or Nothing

SaraAnnRapp's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
In response to Coin Toss

What is the "All or Nothing" game like in your state? 

Here it's 11/22 with $100K jackpot for $2 a ticket. It's now a twice daily game. There doesn't seem to be any uptick in wins since they added the extra daily draw. Disapprove

To each his own I guess.  I've actually had more winners (albeit nothing big) playing Lucky for Life than any other game.  I used to like Hot Lotto for the same reason until all the shenanigans occurred but it's replacement Lotto America is a dog, imho.

splunkk's avatar - Spr 3e_216_s.png
In response to SaraAnnRapp

Will vouch for '5 card cash' only game they suspended the drawings here due to "covid" but in reality it's a terrible game that nobody was really playing from the get go.

Another game is 'Cash Pop'

In response to splunkk

On Paper, 5 Card Cash Game seems like a really good and fun game....

Hands down the Lotto game in NY. The absolute worst. Only won $1 ever on it.

In response to Soledad

I played this game before, thought it gave the best 'bang for the buck' since you get 2 games for $1.  No another game was that cheap.  Since I thought of it as cheap it was always more 'fun' to play and could play 2 of my lines for only a $1.  I hit 4 of 6 once or twice!

Can anyone tell me please how many columns are there in these 3 lotteries in the physical playslip ? I play the lottery from a messenger lottery service online from A different country so I would appreciate if anyone can tell me the no. Of columns in the physical playslip in these lotteries

1) US Powerball ( some say it's from 1 - 7 columns and some say it's 1 - 9)

2) Australian lotteries

3) Euromillions Spain/Austria 

I would really appreciate any information. Thank you

In response to DELotteryPlyr

That seems a lot like Jackpot Triple Play. :) For $1, you get THREE lines. For $2, you can mix and match the numbers. :)

Litebets27's avatar - power

Maryland has several instant win games in denominations from $1 to $10. Ask for it, pull out of the lottery machines and realize you have just given away more money to a compute generated game. They are like scratch off games without having to scratch them. Another game of chance where the Maryland State Lottery has the upper hand.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 20, 2020, 3:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?