Mega Millions Jackpot

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg

With the constant media coverage of I am predicting that jackpot will rise to 1.8 to 2.0 Billion by Tuesday's drawing with a cash option over 1.0 billion dollars. If by any chance that the jackpot is not hit on Tuesday I think Friday's jackpot will be 2.3 to 2.5 Billion. Hopefully this insanity will end soon enough.

Bed

In response to s5thomps

Not another useless poll!   Bash

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
In response to s5thomps

s5, I may have to respectfully disagree on the media coverage... It did seem that the $1 Billion mark was super-hyped due to the constant increases leading up to last Friday. Now, it is mentioned but not with so much emphasis(IMHO). I don't believe it will get to the $1.8B mark(or higher) but I could be wrong. The rollover aspect could provide some enjoyable entertainment, that is for sure. I am confident Todd and his kids would be busy lil beavers   Type

Stay Tuned and good luck tonight if you are a participant

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening

MM hasn't raised the jackpot since it was set at $1.6 Bil.

There must have been brisk sales since then.

I don't think it will go past $1.8 Bil, but I could be wrong.

I don't think there will be a winner tonight. I bet there's a little jackpot fatigue setting in. Someone said on the news this morning their friend spent $140 on tickets and nothing matched. No discussion if any lesser wins were included in the 70 tickets purchased, but I'd bet that person won't spend anywhere near $140 again. Last Friday was the first time I've seen lines in the Chicago area. The people standing in line looked pissed as well. When I got my tickets there was no one standing behind me. I made the time wasting error of forgetting to include a mega ball on one of my slips. Then I talked for a second with the cashier. When I turned around, there were 8 people behind me with "hurry the F up" looks on their faces. I couldn't have been more than a literal minute.

I predict a roll tonight, but I'm clueless as to the next amount. I agree with TheMeatman that ticket sales may not be brisk. You'd think that Friday's jackpot would be well over 2 billion, but it might be only 1.9 or 2.1. Probably 2.1 just so MM can keep stoking interest.

travelintrucker's avatar - morph

There hasn't been a bump up in the jackpot amount. I'm thinking people are becoming financially exhausted with the long odds.

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
In response to travelintrucker

Looks Like your state hit the Jackpot. Hope it was a lottery pool. Congrats to whomever won.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jul 2, 2022, 12:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?