Pick 6 Guarantee

PAMPAS's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

Which is the most effective guarantee to win in a pick 6 game wheeling numbers

playing only two tickets ?

In response to PAMPAS

If you are talking about the type of guarantee Wheel to use, nothing is guaranteed, unless you have ALL 6 WINNING NUMBERS, on the same line, on at least one of two tickets.  If you are willing to settle for a smaller $ prize, same scenario.  You must choose the RIGHT WINNING NUMBERS in your Wheeling Group, to begin with.

Depending on the prize payout of the Argentina Pick 6 lottery, if there is a decentmoney prize for 3/6 or 4/6, then try at least a 3/3 or 4/4 Guarantee WheelThis means that if you have at least 3 [3/3] or 4 [4/4] numbers correct in your Wheeling Group, you are guaranteed to have at least one line on your playslip, with 3 or 4 winning numbers, on the same line, for a 3/6 or 4/6  money $ prize

However, I don't know of ANY Wheels, that result in only 2 tickets.  Do you mean you intend to play only 2 plays ?? Or, do you mean you intend to play 2 tickets, with 5 plays per ticket, for a total of 10 plays ??

First of all thank you for your answer and yes I mean only two tickets of six numbers each one , and  I know about wheels

that using 8 numbers gave two tickets to play.

Pampas: What do you do for a Living ???  What is your Day Job, that you actually earn a $$$ pay check for ???

I´m working in the Department of Transport on the driver licence office.

In response to PAMPAS

This sounds like the AmericanDMV, Department of Motor Vehicles.  There is a DMV in almostevery major city, in every state, in the US.  Dealing with the DMV department is usually hectic and chaotic.  I feel for anyone, working thereMorepower to you !!!

Thank you for your words

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 3:02 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?