Florida lottery to conduct bonus drawing for MMC on January 13

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

The info is a little vague.  I wanted to start this thread so we could add info as it became available.  Here is what is on their Facebook page:

"With no top prize winner in the final MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRES’ CLUB drawing on December 26, 2014, we will conduct a MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRES’ CLUB Bonus Drawing on January 13, 2015, to distribute the Florida Lottery’s portion of the funds remaining in the top prize pool.  Learn More: http://bit.ly/1rKtz9T  "

But the link doesn't really show a whole lot.  I'm confused if they are drawing for million dollar prizes from the players who have added codes into the playmmc website or the last ticket drawing.  Can someone help me figure it out?  I really hope it is from the website submissions, I have several in there. 

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
In response to Lucky4Life
  • Only players who entered/enter Webcodes between 10/19/2014 and 01/06/2015 will qualify to win
  • There is no million dollar prize; the giveaway matrix is posted on that link and the top prize is $100K

As discussed in the other thread, just like PA, Florida should actually have a severe deficit. But I think I know where the money is coming from.

At the very beginning of the game, North Carolina held an exclusive, one-time draw which gave away $1,000,000. Both PA and FL "excess" was right around or just a bit more than $1,000,000. So I believe that this is from a promotion fund that all the lotteries are allocated and can dip into. Basically the lotteries are hiding the fact that they have actually lost millions of dollars by using this fund and calling it "remaining prize money." And the others that haven't used this fund are skipping the PR and just using it to soften the blow from their losses (notice that PA issued a press release for their rolldown).

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

How and where do you enter your ticket?

NEVER MIND, ALL IS WELL.

In response to LottoMetro

Okay thank you for some reason I was getting this drawing and the drawing for the game show confused.  This has been an extremely confusing game from the get go.

Carbob, the game is over, the last drawing was December 26 :(

The payout structure is pretty generous.  I entered about 30 tickets (I know I bought a lot of these stupid tix) so I am hoping for a possible chance at some decent money.

In response to gatorsrok

Good luck to you!!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized
In response to gatorsrok

Hope you win something! Smile

In response to ThatScaryChick

@ThatScaryChick and Lucky4Life...thank you.  I'll let you know if I win anything.  $500 will make me happy. Anything more and I am estatic.

I bought 4 of them if I could get my 20 back I will be satisfied

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to knuckle

You're probably not the only one.  This game has been one big mesh.

Lady803's avatar - tails

I checked North Carolina website and they're having another drawing too.  I was playing NC mmc.   Hopefully, my past tickets I enter will win.   Good luck to you also.

BuyLow's avatar - fd725949c52faf3bef0a9e377747408d -iphone-wallpaper-palm-trees.jpg

MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRES' CLUB Bonus Drawing

PrizeWinnersTotal
$100,0001$100,000
$50,0005$250,000
$25,00010$250,000
$10,00020$200,000
$5,00040$200,000
$1,00075$75,000
$500101$50,500
TOTAL252$1,125,500

Nothing for me! Hope the others had better luck!

In response to Lucky4Life

nothing here either --- best of luck to any other board members

In response to knuckle

Same here.  I entered 35 tickets since the game started.  I was hoping for something.  I didn't see where the 30 Las Vegas winners were posted.  The MMC website is almost useless.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 3:56 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?