Wheeling software

Somebody are using free wheeling software to make good combinations to play ?

If so , what´s the name of the program ?

In response to XENEIZE

There are FREE LP Pick 6 Wheels at the top of the page, under the Blue SYSTEMS Tab.  Plug in your numbers, and the LP Computer does the Wheeling for you.

puedes probar el cologa en el sitio
cologa.com.br totalmente gratuito

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta .

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to XENEIZE

You can get a copy of CoverMaster at BobP's LottoLogix website.  With it you can make and test wheels for all sorts of games.

Thanks

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png

I can do some wheeling with pen and paper.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to SergeM

Unfortunately what you can do doesn't count for much unless you actually do something.

I put the wheels that I like in an Excel file/folder. It is a bit easier to do in Excel, I think. I have also programmed different wheels using PHP, VBA and Java. PHP: http://emuis.be/syst or https://emuis.be/syst. So, I actually did something. You can use the wheels online as long as I pay the hosting service. I didn't push it to the limits of my abilities.

In response to destinycreation

Standard Members only have access to the FULL WHEELS, which most people probably don't use, because they only cover a few numbers, and are too expensive$$$ to use.

You have to UPGRADE your LP Membership to GOLD or PLATINUM, to have access to the KEY NUMBER and ABBREVIATED WHEELS, as well as all of the other Tools and Resources available on LP. Trust Me, It's Worth It, to get the Full Benefit of everything that Lottery Post has to offer  !!!

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

I Agree!with what she saidLurking

I know many people who play only full systems on our pick 6.
We have forms for this. You just mark 7 to 14 numbers.

I used to play just one full system with 8 numbers and won 3/8 to 4/8 with that for the old 6+R/42 at 50 cents a combination.

On the other side I don't know wheel players around here, it is full system or same number combinations.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Sep 21, 2021, 12:14 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?