Lifes Journey Day 12/25

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

Members Celebrating:
wmcnease, kpayne, sweetpea1971, BUTANE, Vamp, cheryltaylor, Dichelle1979, Sreypoe, angeleyes7, Robert Wall, TexasDreams, WHISH, IPLAY2WIN, lottoretirement, katie3618, derryl35, dshark2005, TehPole

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas to everyone born today...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Happy Birthday " to all , past and present members of Lottery post

Have a Great Day.!

birthday

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

WOW !!  there are a lot of Christmas babies who are LP members!! I wonder ? is that a good thing for the person ?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015 !    Party

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
In response to music*

It  is  a  Good  thing  all  except  for the  Presents    music   Smile

I have a  Niece that was born on  Christmas  Day   ( my  Sister named  her  Holly  )

When the  Christmas  presents are given out on Christmas  Day  , most forget about the extra  Birthday  gift , and that it is their Birthday  also  ( but not all forget )  , some even remember  to have them a Birthday party

So  Happy   Birthday   To  All   Born  On  This  Special  Day  Party

And  Merry  Christmas   To  You   Also     Party

And   Merry  Christmas   To  Everyone  On  Lottery  Post

And  Happy  Birthday   Holly   Party

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Jani Norman, Thank You for baking and decorating a cake on Christmas day.  Sad Cheers

sully16's avatar - sharan

PartyHappy Birthday and Merry Christmas everybody.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi

Happy Birthday everyone....................  Party

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Sep 17, 2021, 2:13 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?