has anyone ever use the lottery 2 step by urn system designs

the pick 3 lottery 2 step is a boxed system , has anyone heard about this system ?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
In response to raytwin

From what I see Urn is a book publisher in Dayton, Ohio.

Where did you get the idea it was a Pick3 boxed system?

Everything I've seen says it is a 2 step system to win MegaMillion.

Step 1 is to collect $$$$$ from members to win the Rolling Cash game.

Step 2 is to take the winnings and play MegMillion.

G

In response to raytwin

Yes it is a two step system. 

Step 1: Fill out the Florida P-3 Betslip with a str/bx 234.

Step two: Hand the slip to the clerk and donate a dollar to the state. The winner tonight was 334. 

Bang Head

it is a pick 3 lottery system , i bought it about 5 years ago , it gives you certain charts to play with  a minimum of 17 hits a month in states with two draws a day

In response to raytwin

17 hits a month?

NICE !

Mostly boxed I presume?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
In response to onlymoney

depending on how many numbers is on the chart, box hit maybe not so good 30 days per month 60 draws 17 hits Thud

the system itself comes with ten charts , you play from only one chart , each chart has 8 digits with about 56 total numbers total and it has 3 sections on each chart , you are instructed to play from certain sections which can have from 21 numbers to 2 numbers

Ray is this chart worth paying for? Also where can we find it

you know i bought this system 5 years ago and i never really used it i took it down out of my collection last week and begin to take a closer look at it , it looks interesting , especially after counting the hits on the charts and some of them hit 27 times , i could not believe it , so now im actually studying it and trying to learn it ...

where do we get this system anyone?? ?

In response to mikemmk1990

Apparently GaryO did his homework and tracked down the system. It's not what was presented to us by raytwin. He thought it was a boxed system for the p-3 or p-4, when in fact it was a JP game system. 

How anyone can get confused between the two game types boggles my mind. 

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
In response to raytwin

Is there a copyright on it?

Is it a book or booklet with charts, or just an instruction page with charts?

G

firstly im going to answer only money, this is not a jackpot system ...this system is a pick 3 ( 3- digit )  lottery game boxed system only with a lot pf potential....

and for you G....this is a book with ten charts .....with all instructions on what to play

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

At first glance the system could be a lot of things, but is Pick-3/4.

The link still appears in search for their disclaimer and refund policy, however the links go to error server not found notices.

You can still read all about it and what seems to have been some crazy stuff going on using the web archive.  Don't try to buy it, the actual site is gone, but maybe you can figure out the system.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130728124839/http://www.winlottery1or2steps.com/

BobP

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 3:56 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?