P-3 "Repeats numbers" happen 4 or 5 per month

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

P-3 "Repeat Numbers" happen 4 or 5 times per 30 draws. 

This is about "Repeats"  This kind of repeat is called a Repeats Tail Smiley.... they can be any length 7 days....14...21...30 days

How many repeats do we get each month ...on average?  Well, for a month or the last 30 past draws we should look for4 or 5 per.   

Of those 4 or 5 Repeats..... about 3 will be singles....and about 1.3 doubles.  Call it 3 singles repeats and  1 double. 

If you notice that your game has not had a repeat number using the last 30 draws during the last week or so. Get ready! At least One per week.

Check Ga Midday: 16 days since a repeat. Go back past 143 at the end and add 2 more from last 30......that makes 30 to check total.

We have to add +2 more to our Repeat Tail of 30 days.....cause we don't count the RED repeats in the 30 draw Tail.....when they already hit.

? next...833 868 939 535 046 212 615 446 500 942 476 617 053 332 624 001 829 347 885 881 982 715 784 511 758 841 211 466 089 143

* OFF topic Opinion .......Since the last 4 draws were Doubles up there..... I would use the last 30 no-match singles...and drop the 12 past doubles in the tail. 

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
In response to WIN D

Chaz,

A little confused on this repeats thingy. Are you saying that a draw will repeat 4 or 5 times per month?? I am getting on the senile side!!!

Thanks so much for your great info WIN D!

repeat came from the evening, that doesnt count right?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
In response to razzyberry77

Sure it counts razzy. 031 hit at night only ....7 draws back.

If, that's the way you do it. Combined 30 draws mid/and /eve.  As long as your consistent ....3o draws is 30 draws.   

So, it's still within the 30 draws back "TAILing Trailer " .....  but it's better to go with one or the other.   

Too Bad for me...... I do not combine MID and EVE draws.....into 30 draw "Tails." 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
In response to CARBOB

Hi my old friend !       Me too. LOL 

The deal is to count just 30 draws.... all from eve or mid...... or combine them both. 

What matters... math wise that is because.....we count 30 draws back.  Now then, what I did today was a little different because of the 4 doubles in a row on midday. I filtered out all the past doubles and just counted the past 30 Single number draws back. 

30 draws is 30 draws really. We could combine mid and eve draws.....or even 2 different states if we wanted just as long as we used a 30 DRAW Tail of numbers.  The odds and Math remain the same...for a repeat. Believe it or not. Patriot 

I should only use the word.....30..."draws" not month or week even. I should say average a repeat every 6.2 draws. The ..Expected average. 

WIN D:

If we dont combine then that means there is another repeat to come midday soon from midday numbers only.  correct?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
In response to razzyberry77

That is very true.  Now we are 17 draws since the last repeat on Midday. Too bad we have to consider those doubles now.... now that the 031 hit and broke the doubles line.  Bummer....  Actually, I'm still goin' to kill those doubles. 

* Here's a superstition for ya.   Some say, Now a repeat from the MIDDAY 30 will hit at night within just a draw or two. But, don't pay attention to the man behind that crap...cutain.  LOL     

Tell me about it. lol

Florida is the poster child for this stuff.

April 1 mid-020

April 10 mid-200

April 1 eve-572

April 20 mid-275

April 2 mid-630

April 22 eve-036

April 2 eve-035

April 24 mid-035

April 3 mid-806

April 15 eve-860

April 3 eve-959

April 15 mid-959

April 17 mid-293

April 18 mid-239

April 14 mid-224

April 23 mid-224

Hello, wind d, good job, I wonder if you can create wheels for pick3 with this filter
  Ie if pick3 has about 600 registered over the results, the filter will see 30 in this limit 30 filter, or will pick3 wheel with filters sweepstakes, thanks

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
In response to WIN D

Remember...no pick- 3 straight is due or even late for 2.7 years.

and    no pick- 4  straight is  due or even late for  27 years !! 

No opinions or "feelings" .......just the facts  jack.

Do you mean that they draw all straight combinations in 2.7 years, 1 drawing a day?

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

Michigan

3m   3.76
3n    3.68
3mn 3.63

My math says a Pick 3 number has a 50% probability of showing in 1.9 years.  So if the lottery payed $700 for a straight win versus $500 it would be better for the player.

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
In response to jimjwright

Well, first things first. Tonight theREPEAT TAIL # 30 TRAILER hit for sure.  715 hit ...It was a repeat from 7 draws back and even ..24 draws back too! 

715 599 700 725 088 501 675 715 031 047 287 213 825 612 282 941 939 899 453 972 925 704 714 933751 794 355 034 956 989 363

I shouldn't even mention this part..... The superstition part of this stuff ....hit too. Midday Tail also hit on the eve draw tonight. 

The 715 was also a repeat 30 from midday Tail Trailer..... right on time. The old belief a recent hit on one opposite draw.... for-tells a hit on the other state draw using its tail numbers.

A bad commercial for those trying to cut down on their quota of superstition. LOL   

helpmewin's avatar - dandy

WTG! WIN D Party

Last1Page 2 of 2
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Oh..for jimjwright.... and SergeM questions concerning my old "sayings" I put at the bottom of every post ......about playing and waiting folate straight numbers.  You guys cut it out.  LOL

You guys are trying to pull me off this post topic.....and mess me up. LOL

OK......just a little bit of a explanation. Just using the very ....very simple version of what I meant. 

If we started playing P-3 on day one..it would take us 1,000 draws to give at least each straight a shot to hit.  approx 2.7 yrs

If we did the P-4 the same way it would take us 10,000 draws just to give each number a shot. approx. 27 years.   

Now, I repeat.... this is a short quick version of how to explain for newbee's the huge difference between the two games ....and why I don't normally play at P-4. 

Think about the fact no straight is late before we have had at least ...... at the very least..... one cycle. 

Of course I also realize the math about repeats on both games during that time. I also realize the number of draws during a year doesn't equal the number of straights that show. 

I think I know what you guys are wanting focus topic on  ......but most folks don't care a hoot about that math part. They like BIG FAT HEN statements.  LOL

Nope ..Not this stuff .......

1   There are around 387 unique combinations(straights) in the last 500 draws, at any given moment in a lottery history. 387/500 = 77.4%.

2. There are around 494 unique combinations in the last 692 draws. 494/692 = 71.4%. 

3. There are around629 unique combinations in the last 1000 draws. 629/1000 = 62.9%. 

4 There are around 772 unique combinations in the last 1500 draws. 772/1500 = 51.5%. 

I like my lines better..they work for day to day..and they are shorter and sweeter.  LOL 

Sorry didn't mean to go off topic.  You have some good ideas with respect to repeat digits, and repeat draws that I might try to incorporate into a program.

Jimmy

Kola's avatar - image1

Hello WIN D,

I value and appreciate all the statistical information you've been distilling over the past few threads or rather ever since you've been on the LP.  You've often give my "left-brain" an excellent scrubbing.  You've made an art of simplifying and communicating relevant analysis, so a drink or two from your statistical cup always goes down easy.  I've never used odds, probabilities and statistics when making picks, because I'm still building my personal system, and to even use the most ''harmless'' stat even at this later point would still be too much of a filter for my brand of picking numbers.   But if I'm to liken a system to a pyramid, stats would be the smallest and the yet the crowning last piece  - The Capstone.  And upon it, Master Builder WIN D would be among those inscribed. Thanks again...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

In response to WIN D

There is no way that 1000 drawings generate 1000 different combinations. I am not calculating this, but notice that a roulette game has numbers not coming up for 470 drawings. Roulette has only 37 numbers! So, you just might think that some combinations won't show up for many years or just a life time.

In response to WIN D

Pick 3 - Bubblegium

30 days games out = limit to play

That requires 31 combinations to play, 0 to 30 games out.
The skips for cashing in then are:

0:33 1:21 2:21 3:21 4:15 5:18 6:7 7:15 8:8 9:8 10:5 11:6 12:5 13:6 14:8 15:5 16:5 17:2 18:4 19:4 20:2 21:2 22:1 23:1 28:1 30:1

1679 games: 225 times last 31 drawings wins a price boxed, singles, double or eventually triple.

You would have waited maximum 30 drawings to get a cash payout, which might cost (30+1)*30=930 EUR, you would win 80 EUR for singles boxed.

225*80 (low side payout)
1679*31 (costs)

I find 18 000 payout for 52 049 costs, net loss around 34 000.

The expectancy of the game is somthing like 50%, so maybe with doubles you might only loose half of your cash. So basically you have a system, that conform to the rule will make your players loose half of their cash!

Scared  Green laugh

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi Serge,

Chaz knows that the probability of all 1000 straights coming in on 1000 draws is extremely low, next to impossible (if not). That is exactly what he explains.

Anyhow, here is some info on a few states i picked at random.
This data comes from an old database (with the draws starting later than reality), and i know that the 021 has come in 3 times in MI eve, but that is not important for the statistic in this case, it is just to show that even in 9510 draws where is no guarantee that all 1000 straights will have come in.

For NJ (E) it has taken 5876 draws before all 1000 straights came in.

For MI (E) not all 1000 numbers have yet come in, after 9510 draws.
Numbers missing : 021

For VA (E) it has taken 6357 draws before all 1000 straights came in.

For GA (E) it has taken 6556 draws before all 1000 straights came in.

For TX (E) it has taken 5473 draws before all 1000 straights came in.

For IL (E) not all 1000 numbers have yet come in, after 5930 draws.
Numbers missing : 098, 498

For MI (M) not all 1000 numbers have yet come in, after 5657 draws.
Numbers missing : 031

Sorry to interrupt this thread, Chaz ;-)

cheers

Ricky

In response to SergeM

That is not exactly how i understand Chaz is explaining it...
First, you don't play 30 combo's every day of the month, you wait for Due.
Second, there is more than one hit expected a month if one would play this each day of the month.
Third, there is software with a zillion statistics out there, i'm sure Chaz would be using to narrow down the numbers to play. (chances of a sum lower than 6 or higher than 22, repeating within that 30-draw time frame are very very low, etcetera...)
Fourth: playing at the offshore-store, the payouts are 900:1 and not 500:1 for straight, and 150:1/300:1 for box.

In response to paurths
  • First, you don't play 30 combo's every day of the month, you wait for Due.

There is no such working technique. That is mathematicaly proven.

• Second, there is more than one hit expected a month if one would play this each day of the month.

That is the same story, it pays or doesn't and you don't know when. Same mathematics.

• Third, there is software with a zillion statistics out there, i'm sure Chaz would be using to narrow down the numbers to play. (chances of a sum lower than 6 or higher than 22, repeating within that 30-draw time frame are very very low, etcetera...)

It is not said what he is using and you can turn such close to statics systems up and down, it stays the same. a*b = b*a. You only create an illusion of what you want to see. Chances again are probability, the payout stays 50% no matter how you flip it.Systems sometimes work periodically, then if you continue, you just might loose more than your plums. The only working system is raising the bet and even that can fail.

• Fourth: playing at the offshore-store, the payouts are 900:1 and not 500:1 for straight, and 150:1/300:1 for box.

Then you get 90% expectancy, still under 100%. But, offshore? Is that without tax, is that everywhere? The only point that I would give you is picking a game with a better payout and roulette pays 97%.

I have not seen one single practically founded system here, with costs and payouts, posted before it happened for a definate time.

To win back your wages generally at pick 3, you need to beat probability twice. To win 50% net, you need to beat probability times three.

No system is exposed here. Telling a system is not showing probability.

Hi Serge,

• First, you don't play 30 combo's every day of the month, you wait for Due.

There is no such working technique. That is mathematicaly proven.

I have no idea where this proof can be found that you are talking about.

I would like to read it however, always interested in such things.

cheers
Ricky

In response to paurths

Binomial

2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 7:00 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?