Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

Just wanted to start a thread for some Talk about Florida scratch offs. If anyone has any tips or wants to share thier latest winnings thats cool too.

Would like to see if anyone is having any luck at the new games that have come out

Recently i have won $200 on the New Lucky Red 7s ticket that came out and today i got $100 off of a $5 monopoly ticket

Thanks

My bigger winners from Oct 2012-Present

In response to tungtle

<snip> man how much do u get all those big wins how much are u spending to get them

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg

The few times I have had to go to the DO. Sadly my luck aint so good...

In response to James1

I just started playing scratch offs about a year ago so i dont remember seing half of those ones, how old are the black pears and 7s tickets?

In response to th19940305

2 years old or so. That Ruby Red 7s was hitting like crazy for me. Every roll I purchased I made a profit

In response to James1

nice, how are you doing in the new red 7s game?

Havent really played it. But I will say, the tickets used to be a lot better then they are now. I used to hit $100 a lot more on the $5 and $10 tickets and i cant even remember the last time i hit on those. Its mostly $20 tics for me now

Here's some of mine, been playing for less then a year but I've lost a lot in $20 tickets only do good on $5s.

[/IMG]

I've had pretty good luck though considering the odds on some of these prizes

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi

I soooooooooo wish I lived in Florida.Wink

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

So far this year I have won one $500, 7 $100, and 5 $50.  This week has been bad for me. I have only won one $50 and ticket value. I have lost way too much money this week. I have been playing $20 & $10 tickets. Next week think I will stick to $5 tics and see if I do any better. I have had horrible luck on the king ransom in the past. Maybe it will do me better next week.

Anyone have any luck with the Flamingo fortune, any wins over $1000?

The site still shows all 3 grand prizes of 3 mil available

Nice wins above. As for the Flamingo Fortune? Nothing for me.

Got the last two on the roll today and it profited $80 but sadly I'm still down for the day

Sorry forgot the pics

[/IMG]

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 4:47 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?