Nassau, Bahamas FML All States/ Sure doubles hit Everytime

I have been hitting consistantly since I started using this system...I only like to play doubles because it's consistant and a better way to win more on the box.......I need everyone to follw my instructions carefully and I gaurentee you a hit everyday. 

Go to FML and look at all of the doubles that came in a 24hr period; You might also want to look at other doubles that fell in states that are not available on FML because I've noticed that the doubles cross over into other states when you do the work out; Then get a calculator and (minus) - what ever double you see from the digits 999 ...999 is a general code use in numerology. 

Example: 999-577- Early Penn (5/1/11) = 224 bx Late Soth Carolina (5/2/11)

999- 311 Early NY  (5/1/11)= 868 Early Kentucky (5/2/11)

TRUST ME GUYS...IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish everyone Luck.....Ohhhh it also works with all numbers but it's more consistant with doubles. 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl
In response to getmoney007

Hello there getmoney007 thanks for sharing your system!

Subtractingthe draw from 999 is known as getting the "total" of the draw & it has been used for many many years. 

Thank you for the info Embarassed I really really like that system! It works really well for me because we have 18 states to play and each is twice a day so we have 36 chances here in Nassau to get the "Total" of the draw.

So I thought I would share it with my fellow players! wooooppppieeeeee it's working for me...Hope it works for everyone who reads it. 

Thanks for the information. Will try it today.

Thank you will try.

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17

THANKS So these are the doubles to play all states 5-3-2011- 5-4-2011

In response to blissychrissy

TRISTATE MIDDAY april, 3, 2001 131 straight!!!Party

Congrats to all I played it and Caught $2,600.00

WooopieeeeeeeeeeeeeePartyDance

billionairess's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
In response to blissychrissy

congrats Ill just got 141 thats the 411 Box

Excellent play, how did you get the 411?

In response to billionairess

WHOOOOO OH YES!!!! WTG GETTHATMONEY!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR NAME BTW! I caught both boxes today so $150 for me lol!! I will pm you in a min!Mail For You

In response to honeycomb

Read the top of the post its very simple and i love it!!! it only took me 3 mins to get the list of numbers and less than that to play all states! Very very easy without the headache and consuming time.Yes Nod

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

GetMoney007.....I am new to LP and would like to know what are your referring to....FML...??

Nassaugames.com

How much you had to investment to win that amount.  If I had played 12 numbers box for $3 in 18 houses thats $648.00 not bad if you win. Thats $302.00 profit.  If you caught Tri-State, thats $906.  What do you think?

Last78Show page 76Page 77 of 116
In response to LONG LEGS

That's how I felt today when I saw 320...Played that biattchhhhh of a number all night and forgot it today...smtMad that made me sit out tonight...Hope I don't cry tonight...lol

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon
In response to LONG LEGS

That is a root sum equal to "1" I told you to play those Capricorn / Aries numbers today so yeah you should have kept that in for the eve game as well. Root sum= 2+3+4+1 = 10 [1+0 = 1] root sum of 1.

The cycle will come back around in about 9 days to take another wack at it.

Michael

I taught I had the 230 today also and played it in some of the houses man I need to pay my tides I miss all my numbersBang Head

Mad410 441 320 (623 tri) 0141 & (2341 tri)Mad

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
In response to LONG LEGS

Tithes Long Legs....LOL

In response to hi-7

I meant to put tides because I'm actually paying tithes and its not working! To make matters my worst my year 1970 came in the 4 ball (7109)

no winners lol get money is a fake <snip> 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

437 Late Louisianna .....I pooled with my co-workers all day with this <snip> number...smt....Bang HeadBang Head

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon
In response to mjwinsmith
Wed, Jun 8, 2011GeorgiaCash 3 Evening1-0-1
Wed, Jun 8, 2011KentuckyPick 3 Evening1-8-1
Wed, Jun 8, 2011North CarolinaPick 3 Daytime0-2-8
In response to noel21

Come on now stop being critical especially as you are either a newcomer or have never posted much.Numbers being posted are only a guide for assistance and no you might not win every day but at least you get good advice to compare with your workouts.And by the way what have you posted to assist with deliberations?Stop being selfish in wanting something for nothing.Advice given on these blogs is free so if you feel you are getting nothing then do those of us who continue to blog a favour by keeping your asinine comments to yourself.

In response to loverkgh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lord noel looking for friends or can't read! 473 LAte Louisianna Jack Arssssssssssssss!!!!!! Another hater....LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In response to noel21

Learn to read the thread properly before you post!!!! 743 First number listed came in late Loisianna!!!! No apologies needed.......I realize you are dislexic and need help reading....LOLROFL

poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
In response to poorman

good morning wow this dream website dont fu-k around as this predict the numbers str8 and they did drop just how they give them wow

n.c- early 028 str

ont- 472 str

loiusanna 473 str from a 2009 wiz

congrats to all

poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

mail bag for today to come out the mail is as follow

714****-968**-994****

666*****

lets play ball and make this money

In response to loverkgh

I was waiting on the haters....This was Just a test as I said when I first Posted.....I never told anyone that I was psychic or had a crystal ball....So for those of you who come to this thread looking for a saviorBlue Angel......SORRY, my name is not Jesus!!!

Thanks Loverkgh.......LoviesLove 

In response to poorman

Loving the 666.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:45 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?