NY Take 5 Close Again

Draw for 4/25/10

3-11-19-24-33

I played:

11-15-19-24-33

I saw the 3 coming....but for budget reasons, chose the 11 as I expected single digits more likely due to drop out in this draw.  I hope to have a bigger budget some day. No doubt I'll catch more stuff.  I only play five or six bucks a day on this game.  My focus has been on the NY Pick 10.

Second prize has been paying pretty good these days.  I hope I am just as lucky there.  It's a common type draw so I won't be surprised to see many winners.  Should know within hours of this post.

hey, congrats.....

ive  had 10 3-0's in the last 2 weeks but cant break 4

its killing me

good job

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
In response to DownandDirty

WOW, nice call 4 out of 5!!!!!! Smash

focus on the Pick 10??? that is one game I don't play

Thanks.  Paid $351.  Not bad.  Now I have a little extra funds to increase my budget a bit.  Sweet Millions tonight!

Rockwell's avatar - redordead

TAKE 5 tonight .. I'm looking at number 03 to repeat tonight. I'll partial Quick Pick 03 on all games.

03 xx xx xx xx

03 xx xx xx xx

03 xx xx xx xx

03 xx xx xx xx

03 xx xx xx xx

I'll have the clerk to play this games card 4 times giving me $20 bucks worth with 03 on every game as the computer will randomly select the remaining 4 numbers.

Best of Luck

In response to bashley572

You should.  It pays $500,000 and includes features not found in any other Lottery game

bashley572's avatar - starwars14

Another NICE call pushing up the bets on the BIG money when the lower/easier ones hit.  I use hits in Numbers & Win4 to try to push up Take 5 

Also I have looked at Pick 10 but can't seem to see where the money invested would be better than  Numbers or Pick 4?? Or even Take 5?

In response to Rockwell

Cmon Rockwell!  You can do better than that!What?.

Just tracking the followers give you half the numbers in most cases.

I'd do my own little mini-wheel using number 3 as the key.

Get crackin on the trackin!

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor

d and d  ..........you seem to be doing good....Yeah!          Just got a new computer and am back to collaberate with you to win big this year.   It has been a long time.  Mega is up to 191M.

I am poised to win it all..  LOL.  Good to see that your still at it.   Send private message if you want.I will stay in touch.You still have the same number at home? I do.

HOME SWEET HOME ....CHICAGO!!!!!!!!

P.S. HI TODD, HOW YOU BEEN? 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

Nice job, DownandDirty! I have a feeling that one of these days, your going to get 5 of 5. Yes Nod

Got Nothing from my partials .... not even 1 free play. OK, todays another day and here we go again.

Number 05 has nice repeat (9 times last year) and number 11 skipped (8 times last year). I'm running with them tonight with my Partial Quick Picks.

05, 11, xx, xx, xx

05, 11, xx, xx, xx

05, 11, xx, xx, xx

05, 11, xx, xx, xx

05, 11, xx, xx, xx

Play the same card 4 times!

Best of Luck

Yo 11 came out, but no 5.

Caught 3 winners with 3 out of 5. I'll Take it ... only got 5 free plays ...Tomorrow we do it again!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized
In response to Rockwell

Nice job Rockwell! Smile

OK, after careful research we are going with a mixture tonight.

Number 15 on a repeat (9 times last year)

Number 10 because it's slightly behind in average. It usually comes out alot and has been a little behind  and Number 32 because 15 and 32 are best pairs.

10, 15, xx, xx, 32

10, 15, xx, xx, xx

15, xx, xx, xx, 32

15, xx, xx, xx, xx

10, xx, xx, xx, xx

Play the same card 4 times = $20

Best of Luck !

Just a few Free Plays as 32 was a big help. 11 and 31 repeated last night as 19 two skipped.

Tonight is a difficult choice so I'll lay off tonight and play Sweet Millions instead.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, May 27, 2022, 8:05 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?