No textNo textNo text

Drop Down Menu

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg
Clairvoyance

Hi Todd,

would it be possible on the Home page under quick links on the forums button for a drop down menu of all the forums, that way we can click the forums button on the home page and the choose a forum to go to from there, just a suggestion is all, no big deal if not possible. I notice a lot of web sites have drop down menus on the home page. It would be a matter of linking each forum to the drop down menu.

Thanks

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

It's already on the Home page and every other page.

Hover your mouse over the Forums option in the blue menu bar at the top, and it shows all the forums to directly select from.

If you are not using the blue menu bar, then you are missing more than 80% of the options available on the site.

Clairvoyance
In response to Todd

Duuuuuuuhhhh I see that now, I always use the forums button on the left, will use the top button now, thanks!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

I definitely recommend going exploring through all the options available in all the menus in the blue bar.  You may be missing a bunch of other cool things.

Clairvoyance
In response to Todd

Yes, I see that now, funny how I never looked up top and used that bar to go to forums-Guess I am used to looking to the left! I am looking through everything up there now! Like a Kid in a candy shop LOL!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?