No textNo textNo text

for the real clairvoyance and psychic

morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
morningstar2008

let see who really  knows the midday number for  today in new york    and lets be real about this someone out there should know this if there is a real psychic or clairvoyance  out there that could really predict the numbers let seeNo Pity!Dupe Alert

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
jackpotismine
In response to morningstar2008

There are real psychics and clairvoyance here I'm sure but the information that they are given isn't always crystal clear. I respect them and hope you are not trying to mock them. While you at it why not ask for the Power ball numbers instead of the P3 Midday.

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
xthundercat2003

hi jackpotismine i dont think that morningstar is trying to mock them maybe she looking for a real psychic or clairvoyance to help her in other thinks because i think she need someone real all i know that morningstar lives in the bronx ny just if theres is one they should try and see what is it she really need and what kind of help

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
jackpotismine
In response to xthundercat2003

I think that everybody here aims to hit the numbers as much as possible using various methods. That's why there's the forum for dreams and other types of mediums like astrology, etc.. It just seem to me that it was written in a mocking or "yeah if you're really a psychic .... yeah right! type of thing. There are a lot of phony people here I grant you that but the real ones speak for themselves in the results they give.

konane's avatar - wallace
konane

Exact timing and exact accuracy don't always coincide when dealing with psychic seeing of winning numbers.   

Suggest you enhance your psychic ability through routine practice so you can get numbers for yourself.  Only then you'll figure out how difficult it can be.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
chippie
In response to morningstar2008

Morning

I hope all is well.

You seem to post the same message alot any reason why?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - pI8lWzJ
ThatScaryChick
In response to chippie

Sad to say, but he's probably trolling. No Nod

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?