No textNo textNo text

please help with this dream

shortandsweet

me am35 years . at work ms adderley was by my next door neighbour they were talking about m but they could not see me. they said look at her playing numbers, she like's pling number to much.But in this dream it was like I win 039 st and box. so i went to look for my recipt to go and collect my money.

chouquounette

Numbers: 637 960
Money: 476 567
Receipt: 242 252

chouquounette

By the way which state are you in?  it helps the players in the mystical forum thanks!

shortandsweet
In response to chouquounette

playing in the bahamas , chicago, miami, early and late new york and late chicago

chouquounette

Good luck to you!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
spookysoozy

numbers 659 317(Pa 609) (ILL 461)(NY & Wis 962) (Del 189) (NC 208) (WV Ok 690 )(Tn 548)

shortandsweet

i dreamt like this man was running from the police and in this dream it was like the man did know me . his girl freind was looking like i knew what had heppen to him but i didn't know, what had happento him all i know was they caught him. in this dream it was like he was a drug dealer.

shortandsweet

why is it that every time i go to sleep i'll dream about something.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
spookysoozy
In response to shortandsweet

caught 102

catch (SC 679)

shortandsweet

please help with this dream---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------my hand was itching and this morning mr. brice give me $40.00. need a number for valentine to play. why do people hate , also the meaning of fruit.

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
Reesas1
In response to spookysoozy

I truly wish I could catch 102 lol!!!!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?