No textNo textNo text

Ga.. Jan2-Jan31

U.N.V.ME

Special,Pick One And Win...

*612*

109-548-096-571

092-647-159-372

905 900-393-030-397

114 164-035-245-162

Good Luck!!!

UNVME

U.N.V.ME
In response to U.N.V.ME

Ga 092 STR8  Embarassed

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
Toney725

WTG!!!

U.N.V.ME
In response to Toney725

Wink

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
BIRD
In response to U.N.V.ME

what is this unvme you trying to move in on my action ,giving out the number straight knowing I didnt look at your post for the right way to play it thats two days in a row 426 in new york 092 in ga today what am I going to do with you,I guess I BETTER PLAY THE REST OF THIS LIST SO I WILL HAVE SOME MONEY dont tell nobody o.k.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Blackapple

Hey,Bird it must be in the water

down there. 

U.N.V.ME
In response to BIRD

I feel so honored that you took the time out to reply to my post,I wont ever forget this,it's kinda special to me ...LOL You know what I mean. Embarassed

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?