Download Past Results

How about a feature, gold or platinum I'm sure, to download any or all results for any or all games for any or all states?  For example, if I wanted all results for pick 4 games for all states for the last year, being able to download that into a CSV file or something similar.

Thanks.

Instead of another post, here's another suggestion:

Put the ability to go to the next page at the top of the pages and posts too.

Also, instead of listing someone's total number of posts next to each of their posts, how about doing an x of y, indicating that the post you're reading was, for example, post 1111 of 1500.  Any format; x of y, or x/y, something like that.

Thanks again.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

How about a feature, gold or platinum I'm sure, to download any or all results for any or all games for any or all states?  For example, if I wanted all results for pick 4 games for all states for the last year, being able to download that into a CSV file or something similar.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I want to give away my database.  I paid a lot of money for it.

That's already done on the new thread page -- which I'll be implementing today or tomorrow.

Also, instead of listing someone's total number of posts next to each of their posts, how about doing an x of y, indicating that the post you're reading was, for example, post 1111 of 1500.  Any format; x of y, or x/y, something like that.

Thanks again.

That's not really the purpose of that info.  It's info about the person, not about that particular post.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

As long as a thread on suggestions is here...

vBulletin has a feature I like a lot. If I was looking at your home page with the list of Latest Posts, there would be a small check mark on any thread that I posted to. Any chance you are coding something like that into the new stuff?

That's already done on the new thread page -- which I'll be implementing today or tomorrow.

I have been wanting that for a long time, but just never asked for it.  I am looking forward to being able to go to the previous page without having to go all the way down to the bottom of the page I am on.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I want to give away my database.  I paid a lot of money for it.

Well, I would certainly be willing to pay some to save myself the time trying to get the information myself.  Maybe you should make the offer, a discount to gold/platinum members, of course.

Thanks.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Todd,

You know how it goes..."a program is never finished"
LOL

Todd,

You know how it goes..."a program is never finished"
LOL

LOL Yes Nod Yup, trust me, I'm going through that right now!  I am trying mightily to get this new stuff out there, and just when I'm on the brink of posting it I realized there's something else I have to do to it.  I am going to try and post it today -- we'll see.

By the way, I do like your idea of marking your own posts on the home page.

In that same light, one thing that people will really like is that the new poll page shows you which choice you voted for.  (It only shows it to you.)

There are so many improvements that I'll have to write a long post about it.

First things first, I'm just trying to get it done!

time*treat's avatar - radar

Downloading past results ~ posted the same idea, myself, back in March.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130135

glad to see it finally get a response.

In response to time*treat

Downloading them's not much of an issue since the older results are vanishing every day, the depths of histories for various lotteries shortening.

Won't be long, it appears, before you won't be able to search backward past January -05 on any of them.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 2:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?