hitting redbirds

spy153's avatar - maren

does anyone know what it means to hit a redbird with your car? My husband and I both hit a redbird on the same day this week. That has to mean something.What?

spy153's avatar - maren

well, I have never hit one before (nor my husband)so both of us on the same day is pretty strange.

spy153's avatar - maren

what happened to pacattack's reply?

spy153's avatar - maren

uummmmmmmmm.... okay. where'd ya go pac?

317    125

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

165  369    don't do it again  lol

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg

I saw two beautiful  redbirds playing tag in front of the building where I work I always thought that was a good omen.  Does it mean the Cardinals are going to lose the game or you guys are just really fast and dangerous drivers?

Red-  01

Bird- 13  unlucky for the bird

Dead-  09

spy153's avatar - maren

no, I slowed down. I saw it sitting on the side of the road and usually they wont take off into flight right in front of the car. but this time it did.

spy153's avatar - maren

518 came out last night in tn, thanks AGF310Big Smile you really know your stuff.

i don;t know of any numbers but i've heard that when a bird hits a car it's a sign of death

spy153's avatar - maren

whoops! my husband told me 518 did come out. but I just checked the board and it was 117Shocked so maybe 518 for tonight?

spy153's avatar - maren

I've heard that too pt. But maybe it's a good kind of death. we are getting ready to move to a bigger home (my childhood home). Maybe it is a death of a long and lonely chapter in my family's life.

undress's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

spy153's avatar - maren

buzzsawann, it didnt kill the bird. I went back to check. No dead bird. But the one my hubby hit the same day wasn't so lucky.

thanks everyone for your numbers.Big Smile

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 9:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?