Free pick3 wheeling engine

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi,

i've added some features to the free pick3 wheeling engine i put up for download here earlier.

You can select to either create numbers that must have consecutive digits in them, or numbers that may not have consecutive digits in them.
Further more it is now possible to select values for each of the 3 widths in a pick3-number.
Width between the lowest and middle digit, width between the middle and the highest digit and width between the lowest and highest digit.

Free pick3 wheeling engine 

There is a helpfile available (MS Word-format), by clicking the button with caption "Wheel help".

Click the image to download the zip-file (stored at members.lotterypost.com/paurths), or click here.
Downloadsize: 24 KB
(it is also available in my signature)

Cheers
Ricky

Thank you so very much, Ricky.  These programs are GREAT.  When you first showed us your programs, I thought they were neat, but most of what you were doing I was already doing in spreadsheets.  But you have made it so much better than spreadsheets because of your filters.

Thank you, again.  You are very unselfish.

I would like to see the consecutives feature in the Pick 4 program.  I have noticed a lot of them lately.

Kola's avatar - image1

Very kind of you Paurths. Thank you

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius

Thanks Ricky!  Yes Nod 

ScorpionPrince's avatar - einstein albert-einstein-4100103.jpg

Thank you very much Paurths!...I spent time thinking if I had your intelligence I would create my own program to help me with the lottery and I thank you for your thoughtfullness to be willing to share it and let others succeed by having an edge. woohoo let have some fun

You're all very welcome,

@CD: glad you like it. The new pick4-engine is on its way. By the time you guys get out of bed on the West Coast, it should be (close to) up for download!
Concerning the consecutives, it will have 4 options instead of 3. Doesn't matter, exclude them, must have at least 2 consecutive digits, must have at least 3 consecutive digits.
As to the width filter, it will have 5 instead of 3: Low-second low, second low-second high, second high-high and low-high.

@Scorpionprince: thanx, but you're giving me too much credit. I only program the tool. Part of the credit goes to Lantern, for sharing his idea's.

The next version will even have more options. That will be something for next week or so...i'm running out of time on a few other projects...

Grtz
Ricky

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

Thanks a lot Ricky, I just sent a P.M. to you.

It looks as if we can work more or less together after all as I have with Harmen, just too bad that for some reason all 3 of us can't work together, maybe all four if we could also work with Anastasios (Lotto Architect) he is a nice enough person also like you and Harmen.

Hi,

Latern pointed out that the width for mid-high didn't work properly. Thanx Lantern.
That problem is fixed now. For those of you who already downloaded, you'll need to download once again.

Grtz
Ricky

The pick4-wheeling engine is ready (to be tested lol),

more info here: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/133858

cheers
Ricky

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

thanks Ricky

well i hope with this wheels and lotsoft, specially all state drawings at one page, pick 3 will be breakable :)

thanks

sysp34

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

SmashThanks Ricky.

Raven62's avatar - binary

Ricky,

In the screenshot posted in this thread I see filters for highlow (HHH, HHL, HLH, HLL, LHH, LHL, LLH, LLL) and oddeven (EEE, EEO, EOE, EOO, OEE, OEO, OOE, OOO), but in the downloaded executable I see filters for highlow (All High, All Low, Mostly High, Mostly Low) and oddeven (All Even, All Odd, Mostly Even, Mostly Odd). Did I download the wrong one or have those filters not been coded yet?

Regards,

Ricky,

In the screenshot posted in this thread I see filters for highlow (HHH, HHL, HLH, HLL, LHH, LHL, LLH, LLL) and oddeven (EEE, EEO, EOE, EOO, OEE, OEO, OOE, OOO), but in the downloaded executable I see filters for highlow (All High, All Low, Mostly High, Mostly Low) and oddeven (All Even, All Odd, Mostly Even, Mostly Odd). Did I download the wrong one or have those filters not been coded yet?

Regards,

Hi Raven62,

the OddEven and HighLow-filters depend on the kind of numbers you create.
If you choose "Any position" (this is for boxed combo's) then it will show the box-filters, if you select "Positional" then it will show the straight-filteroptions.

cheers
Ricky

Raven62's avatar - binary

Ricky,

Regards,

Hi Raven62,

the OddEven and HighLow-filters depend on the kind of numbers you create.
If you choose "Any position" (this is for boxed combo's) then it will show the box-filters, if you select "Positional" then it will show the straight-filteroptions.

cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Thank You: for clearing up my confusion! And Thank You for adding in additional features to an already great program.

Regards,

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 10:29 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?