MUSL Hot Lotto

HL turned 4 last month. Since the 5/39+1/19 game started with six states in 1992, it's added DC, North Dakota, and this year Kansas.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

One day I hope Hot Lotto adds Idaho. Until then, I will have to drive to Montana to get tickets. If they keep adding more states, I think they may change the matrix.

One day I hope Hot Lotto adds Idaho. Until then, I will have to drive to Montana to get tickets. If they keep adding more states, I think they may change the matrix.

Idaho used to have a game called "Hot Lotto". It was a 5/32 game with a $2 prize for two numbers, and EXTREMELY LOW 5/5 prizes that almost always rolled down.

My vote is yes. I think the 5+1 to win a jackpot is gotta to go. I think it should be 6/49 format instead of 5/39+1/19 format. Also, I think they need to return back to a ball machine format if they go to a 6 number format. Lotto Texas had flopped with a bonus ball and had to go back to a 6 number format.

My vote is yes. I think the 5+1 to win a jackpot is gotta to go. I think it should be 6/49 format instead of 5/39+1/19 format. Also, I think they need to return back to a ball machine format if they go to a 6 number format. Lotto Texas had flopped with a bonus ball and had to go back to a 6 number format.

HL needs to move to Tuesdays and Fridays, whether or not it goes back to balls.

If I drive to Florida in October, I plan to stop in DC and buy Hot Lotto tickets. I don't like that HL is now computerized, but HL is still a much better game than GA-KY-VA Lose for Life.

CASH Only, I think Hot Lotto shouldn't be computerized. I think this game should be either on Tuesday/Friday or Monday/Thursday.

CASH Only, I think Hot Lotto shouldn't be computerized. I think this game should be either on Tuesday/Friday or Monday/Thursday.

Mon/Thu would be best, so HL doesn't compete against Mega Millions.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 9:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?