AM I BEING BLACKBALLED HERE?

spy153's avatar - maren

look at my predictions for yesterday's megamillions and the winning numbers. then look at yesterday's winners.

see something wrong here? I got the megaball 4 times.Mad

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

Maybe it was a computer glitch. Have you talked to Todd yet?

spy153's avatar - maren

pm'd him, but nothing.

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl

Looks like it's there now.

spy153's avatar - maren

yeah, he finally answered me and said he was working on the system.

thanks everyone and good luck on your numbers.See Ya!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Usually a friendly note, followed by a considerate waiting period for me to answer (as I might not be on Lottery Post 24/7) is all it takes.  Putting a big message in all CAPS on the forums is totally unnecessary, and I am always appreciative when people try to work with me, instead of calling me on the carpet without any kind of chance to respond privately.

Raven62's avatar - binary

Spy153,

I wonder if it could be your accusing manner or your unpleasant demeaner...

spy153's avatar - maren

oh, yeah, sorry about all of that. I was very upset. And like I said, todd, I do love this site. But, I didnt know any other way of getting your attention and that's why I did it.

Again, sorry.Embarassed forgive me? Please?Embarassed

spy153's avatar - maren

raven, how would you know what I asked todd?

spy153's avatar - maren

Shocked gotcha

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

look at my predictions for yesterday's megamillions and the winning numbers. then look at yesterday's winners.

see something wrong here? I got the megaball 4 times.Mad

Congratulation on having 6 of your 1015 predictions win something. That's would have been a $149 payback on $1,015 worth of tickets if you had played them all.

I still checked the USA Mega website. Still, it hasn't moved. However, I checked the CA lottery website and Mega Millions website. It has the official results. 5 tickets (2 with CA) match 5/5 and 30 tickets (4 with CA) match 4/5+Mega.

spy153's avatar - maren

whew rjoh, you took some time to figure that one out. Make you feel good now?

Is everyone done now? don't get mad. I'm not. those pots can keep rolling all they want, I know one of them is mine.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg

Todd is always receptive to correcting mistakes on the tabulating errors. All you have to do is PM him and he will correct it. As he said he's not on here 24/7 and it's up to us to bring discrepancies to his attention in a private format.

The message as posted came off as antagonistic.

spy153's avatar - maren

I apologized for that. but now I'm the one being attacked.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 11:49 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?