Ohio LOP-Wed 4/26 payout: 106k

ANOTHER record low payback during the Saturdays-only April promotion. This game clearly has no future.

I agree CASH Only. I hope LOP retires soon. If LOP continues, I hope that reveue continues to rise if there aren't any jackpot winners. If LOP does retire, do you think Ohio will have a bonus ball in their game in SLP?

I agree CASH Only. I hope LOP retires soon. If LOP continues, I hope that reveue continues to rise if there aren't any jackpot winners. If LOP does retire, do you think Ohio will have a bonus ball in their game in SLP?

Ohio should partner with Michigan and offer a bi-state "Little Mega-Millions." Better yet, add PA, with the Keystone State dropping Unlucky for Life.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Ohio has already looked into sharing a lottery game with Michigan and nothing came of it.  The only game that Michigan ever had that Ohioans liked was the BigGame and Ohio got a piece of that when it changed to MegaMillions.  I suspect if LOP is replaced, it will be with a game similar to the old SLP but with a smaller starting jackpot.  Any game which allows the players to choose all their numbers will be more popular than LOP. 

Ohio has already looked into sharing a lottery game with Michigan and nothing came of it.  The only game that Michigan ever had that Ohioans liked was the BigGame and Ohio got a piece of that when it changed to MegaMillions.  I suspect if LOP is replaced, it will be with a game similar to the old SLP but with a smaller starting jackpot.  Any game which allows the players to choose all their numbers will be more popular than LOP. 

Maybe it will still happen. E-mail MI and OH and ask them.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

OH Lot O'Play is a good game, but I have an idea on how to make it better.  What if OH decreased the jackpot, decreased the price to $1, but also made it so instead of matching 5 horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, players would just have to match all 5 numbers?  Seriously, I bet there have been several times in which someone matched all 5 numbers, but won nothing since they weren't on the same line.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

There are 53,130 combinations of 5's on a 5X5 grid if the numbers don't have to be in any order. There are 75,287,520 possible combinations of 5's in a pool of 100 numbers (00-99).  If each player can cover 53,130 combinations for $1, the odds of winning would be 75,287,520/53,130 or 1:1,417.  The pick3 have odds of 1:1,000 of winning $500, what kind of jackpot could be paid with 1:1,417 odds of winning it for $1?  Maybe $700.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Maybe it will still happen. E-mail MI and OH and ask them.

Why would I e-mail them?  I think it's a bad idea, Ohio has enough player to have a good $1M-$12M game.

The April promotion is over. I don't think Ohio will be making any more attempts to revive LOP.

So much for the LOP promotion. Last night's (5/6) drawing again resulted in the lowest payout yet for a Saturday.

I agree CASH Only. LOP has made money with revenue, but I think this game has to go. They need a multi-state game with MI in SLP.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

I agree CASH Only. LOP has made money with revenue, but I think this game has to go. They need a multi-state game with MI in SLP.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYCAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WHY....................people with a name like..........CASH Only$$$$$$$$$$

GOooooooooooo------------------------------this.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& win...this jackpot....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"today's the day".......CASH Only$

lol

PSYKOMO 

Once again, LOP has hit a new record low for a Saturday drawing. Less than 152k was paid out.

What was the previous low for a Saturday LOP CASH Only? Is 106K the lowest payout in LOP? If not, how low is the LOP payout in any draw?

What was the previous low for a Saturday LOP CASH Only? Is 106K the lowest payout in LOP? If not, how low is the LOP payout in any draw?

The previous Saturday low was a few thousand higher. 106k was the lowest for any drawing.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 11:49 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?