MA Ca$h WinFall almost $2 million

Seems like it's taking longer to reach $2 million this time. I hope the botched prediction a few weeks ago didn't hurt sales of the game.

$2 million for Thursday 4/27. I drove to Sheffield MA today and bought a ticket.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Odds still aren't that good. Its a 6/46 game. I'm getting tickets for Quinto now that it's broken 2 million. It's all cash and only a 5/52 game. Still good luck.

Odds still aren't that good. Its a 6/46 game. I'm getting tickets for Quinto now that it's broken 2 million. It's all cash and only a 5/52 game. Still good luck.

Ca$h WinFall rolls down when the jackpot is at least $2 million and there is no jackpot winner.

I can't understand why lotteries seem to prefer online "lifetime" games with no cash option, rather than a "winfall" type game, which is MUCH MORE exciting.

Ca$h WinFall rolls down when the jackpot is at least $2 million and there is no jackpot winner.

I can't understand why lotteries seem to prefer online "lifetime" games with no cash option, rather than a "winfall" type game, which is MUCH MORE exciting.

Because they think it will sell better.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Because it didn't work in Michigan.

Because it didn't work in Michigan.

Michigan WinFall was jinxed because its first "winner" chose annuity. Maybe it should have been an all-cash game.

CASH Only, did the MA Cash Winfall rollover? If not, when the draw occurs?

CASH Only, did the MA Cash Winfall rollover? If not, when the draw occurs?

Tomorrow night's CW is $2 million. Unless the actual top prize falls short, if nobody hits the jackpot (CW is over a year and a half old and there has yet to be a winner of at least $1 million) the jackpot pool rolls down to the 5/6, 4/6, and 3/6 levels.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 11:56 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?