dream

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

i dream that there was alot of flea we had to spray them they were flying all about thats the most i have  ever seen there were a lot their eggs too.

Mone's avatar - appleboy

Egg is 66 how old are you?

Mone's avatar - appleboy

I dream that my 11 yr old daughter saw her health.  I saw the blood.

Mone  I am 28.

Mone's avatar - appleboy

Child guess what I am 32 my daughter is 11 and 321 came in early ball 932 came in late night I born the nineth of April .

My husband is 38 I am 32 382 came his old age came 378. And in the the four ball my age and birth date came as 6329 boy. What a luck and I didn't even catch a piece of it.   

Like my mother would quote someone have me under the black hat hey. All these numbers pass me by just like that. I still carrying that 032 and 031, hope some luck hit there. I hope it only hit when I play it.

us both i dream pindling gave me some money yeterday also dream about food

food=145,328 and i miss them both

black man 23 and i am 28 =328 both of us togather. money 45,32 woman 8.

Mone i was surprise you did not check flying that day flying gave 321,514 in the book i brought for you and it came str i missed it also.

Mone's avatar - appleboy

boy I didn't even thought of looking in that book that day.  Really I was on the road. so what you like tonight?

I like 031  - 032 - 038

Good Luck!!!

I dreamed of winning $1200.00, is there any number or meaning too this, any help would be great... Thank you Thumbs Up

To dream of winning money: 476 567

Thank you so very much, i love you posts by the way.Thumbs Up

Mone's avatar - appleboy

I dreamed of winning $1200.00, is there any number or meaning too this, any help would be great... Thank you Thumbs Up

To dream u have won money means 045.  How old are u?

cookie392's avatar - hani

boy I didn't even thought of looking in that book that day.  Really I was on the road. so what you like tonight?

I like 031  - 032 - 038

Good Luck!!!

Those three are on their way bringing along 105.

Good Luck!!! 

mone, I am 41 years old.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

elvslynn, where do you live?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 8:10 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?