My FL Lotto # (4/19) & BETSLIPS

anonymous77's avatar - moon

FL Lotto jackpot for this Wed, 4/19, is unbelievable $82M. According to my math, assuming one ticket wins it all, it's comparable to $600+ million annuity jackpot in MM or PB.

Here are my 15 numbers, the full wheeling of which would produce 5,005 tickets. If anyone wants to post up to 15 numbers for FL lotto, please feel free to do so.

5-7-11-17-24-29-32-33-34-35-40-41-44-48-51

Good luck to all members that play $82M FL Lotto!

anonymous77, you have at least opponent. Good luck to you.

3-8-11-14-18-22-27-33-34-42-45-48-49-50-53

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5

Here's the results for Florida lotto April 19th

12  13  17  27  32  36

Hi inittowin

you know how flakey the Lotto site is here in FL. Alwys down on drawing nite right into the next morning late. Sheeze. I went to a number of other sites including one that has a RSS feed only in hypertext, but for the last two drawings at least I could read the numbers. That one is late too.

Thanks for posting the number here. How did you get it? Any suggestions as to where I could check in the future? (Well of course here, but do you post always?)

Thanks

Lloyd

Thanks, inittowin, for your letting us know the winning numbers earlier!

According to LP, there seems to be at least one jackpot winner for $82M drawing last night. I tried for the past few drawings, but certainly not the winner. I hope to try it later.

FL Lotto winning numbers on Wed, 4/19: 12-13-17-27-32-36

anonymous77:  5-7-11-17-24-29-32-33-34-35-40-41-44-48-51

Just6ntlc: 3-8-11-14-18-22-27-33-34-42-45-48-49-50-53

Congrats to all the winners, including the jackpot winner(s)!

anonymous77, how high does the Florida Jackpot have to be in order to start a challenge?

Dear A77

Thank you for your reply. I saw those numbers listed in above posts. I used 4 pic numbers which had the 13, 17, and 36. You know 2 peeps won and like the other thousands who played I'm awfully sorry I wasn't one of them.

Bwa-ha-ha-hahahhhahhaaaa! Nutz!

I will be driving to Plantation, FL in mid October. I hope to play two drawings of Florida Lotto.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5

Hi inittowin

you know how flakey the Lotto site is here in FL. Alwys down on drawing nite right into the next morning late. Sheeze. I went to a number of other sites including one that has a RSS feed only in hypertext, but for the last two drawings at least I could read the numbers. That one is late too.

Thanks for posting the number here. How did you get it? Any suggestions as to where I could check in the future? (Well of course here, but do you post always?)

Thanks

Lloyd

Hi auspatriotman,

I saw the live drawing at 11:00 pm on the local TV station. That's the only live draw that we get other than the Mega Money draw. I figured the web site would be down after the draw, so I posted the numbers for those who might have played it online.

I was told the Miami stations show the drawings live, so check the FL lottery web site to see which one you might be able to get.

http://www.flalottery.com/inet/media-tvdrawingsMain.do

HI inittowin

You're right. Problem is that they show a taped delay after the first station break and as nerdy as I am I'd rather watch it live. Between here and the other RSS hypertext page I should be able to find out. The Ch10 news site says it posts the winner too. So I'l give that a shot too.

You are appreciated. Thank You!

LLoyd

Just6ntlc, I may resume this FL Lotto thread later when the jackpot reaches $25M. In my opinion, beyond that level, FL lotto would start attracting more out-of state jackpot players...of course, in addition to regular in-state players.

Hi, auspatriotman:

I wish you could have hit a big one during this fabulous run of FL Lotto jackpot. The good news, I think, is that sooner or later it may get as big as this one, again. I hope you to have a big win soon. I am also going to try it again later.

Yes! A77. Thanks. I'm calling the commission to find out exactly what the real payof is. I only statred playing this 8 weeks ago when it began at its little puney $3million starting point.  The anuity supposedly pays out the total but I'm told cash options are about half the winning amount.  Plus I going to check what the actuall IRS take is.

Just getting ready for the big pa day:-) 

LLoyd

Oh and p.s. You're in the will! ;=0~

Yes! A77. Thanks. I'm calling the commission to find out exactly what the real payof is. I only statred playing this 8 weeks ago when it began at its little puney $3million starting point.  The anuity supposedly pays out the total but I'm told cash options are about half the winning amount.  Plus I going to check what the actuall IRS take is.

Just getting ready for the big pa day:-) 

LLoyd

Oh and p.s. You're in the will! ;=0~

I heard that neither ticket was "downstate". Must be frustrating having to drive hundreds of miles to play a multi-state game.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 6:16 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?