Georgia midday quick pick

lilnita's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

300 * 989 * 1993

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

ga evening 666

ga evening 666

ML.... 666 is that a quick pick?

no

ok...because we post our quick picks generated by the machine under this post....

MsSmile's avatar - character catafly.jpg

oops sorry

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

Hey Guys: Quick Picks did give me 666 and 059

with these pick 4's

Good Luck........From Ohio

ok...because we post our quick picks generated by the machine under this post....

Hey, I have asked a couple of members the same question.  I was under the assumption that the picks are machine generated in GA.  It can be misleading when the pics come from somewhere else.  I have a friend who plays in GA.  Trying to get her to purchase quick picks.  Just started tracking GA numbers.

Bev... you are right......it's misleading when people post numbers which are not QP under this thread....

I'm doing a few predictions now for GA.  I am also logging the quick picks as they are posted on the qp thread.  I have narrowed the actual GA Machine Generated quick picks down to about 5 members that actually live in GA.  I hope that I haven't left anyone out.  The reason for doing this is to track how often and how soon quick picks actually show up in the drawing after they have been issued.  I live in SC.  I do the same thing here.  The results have been very good.  In SC on the average we get the number for the current draw 20% of the time.  Other quick picks fall within 1-6 draws.  There are always indicators. I do a lot of history tracking also to help determin what is going to fall. 

When I wa in GA a few of weeks ago I purchased at least 75 quick picks on Pick 3.  About  10 of the numbers have fallen since I left. I kept most of my tickets.  I will continue to track your quick picks.  Will let you know what I come up with.  By the way I am expecting 315 to fall soon it came out 315 on the 4/5 evening thread.  It may have been your quick pick.  Best of luck to everyone.

Thanks Bev... very helpful... let us know your results

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 11:49 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?