A True P3 Story

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg

i was driving down the highway today and all of a sudden thoughts of digits popped into my head and i began to laugh, the digits were

435, 743, 044

in a matter of moments this is the order in which things happend,

a mini van passed by, 453

a chevy truck followed 743

and i passed a tour bus, 044

"The End" or "The Begining" 

hope you catch a win ducksafloat!!

play those

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

I know you put something on those somewhere. The beginning.

Naughty

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif

You can bank on  473,probley Ky,Ga,Mo or Tn. 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

734 Missouri eve 4/7....Great call Sal... Party

Naughty

The Beginning has started!

1 down, Drum2 to go!

MO  Eve 7th734 - 743 bx

Saleooooooooooooo PaleoooooooooThumbs Up

Thanks for helping to narrow down the selection, i don't think that 743 is done yet!  i think it's headed accross the board!  when i saw your 3479, also it is one of Maloney's combo $Gem$, hit Mid/MO from the multi-state post, i thought that's gotta land exactly where you called it and now um' thinking, of Maloney's $Gems like 7433, 7437, and 7434!  Look familiar?LOLit's to early to be laughing this loud, gotta quiet down or the man of the house will be trying to unplug me!Dance

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

Thanks for helping to narrow down the selection, i don't think that 743 is done yet!  i think it's headed accross the board!  when i saw your 3479, also it is one of Maloney's combo $Gem$, hit Mid/MO from the multi-state post, i thought that's gotta land exactly where you called it and now um' thinking, of Maloney's $Gems like 7433, 7437, and 7434!  Look familiar?LOLit's to early to be laughing this loud, gotta quiet down or the man of the house will be trying to unplug me!Dance

lol @ unplug you!!!ROFL  Ducks, I missed out!  Sat here & saw that 4379 come to Mo & was frozen like a deer in the headlights!!! CONGRATS!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

i was driving down the highway today and all of a sudden thoughts of digits popped into my head and i began to laugh, the digits were

435, 743, 044

Western Canada4-4-0

lol @ unplug you!!!ROFL  Ducks, I missed out!  Sat here & saw that 4379 come to Mo & was frozen like a deer in the headlights!!! CONGRATS!

oh yeah!  he says i get to loud and excited when i come to the "Post" or when i talk about the numbers.  says he hates that! 

here's something really funny, when i snagged those 9's in  Okl, i clowned up in hea' and he said, if you where a computer, Duck, i'd shut you down!LOL i laughed so hard, he had to laugh himself.  i love em' though! personally i think he think he thinks the numbers get more attention than he does! 

that 4379 is gonna create a cause and effect and if you look at Sal's multi-4's, closely you'll see just what i mean and watch it slide accross the board! 

435, 743, 044

Western Canada4-4-0

now that's one place i haven't played! makes me wanna look at their history out of curiousity.  i hope that 044 ain't done yet, i hope i catch some of all of em' but hey, it's still "The Beginning!"

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

whooooo, just saw this and had to quickly put 743 online in the 8group.

told u duck this was the beginning.  think you're right on the p4 digits, if it don't pop midday, i'll be padding my mallet for this evening. lol

Smash up 3 times yesterday. today I want 3+. r we ready?

whooooo, just saw this and had to quickly put 743 online in the 8group.

told u duck this was the beginning.  think you're right on the p4 digits, if it don't pop midday, i'll be padding my mallet for this evening. lol

Smash up 3 times yesterday. today I want 3+. r we ready?

oh yeah!  ya know that's gonna be on the move!

um ready!White Bounce

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif

Did you bank on it.3794 -734

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 3:34 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?