Added Lottery Results to Lottery Post Mobile

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I guess I was in a programming kind of mood today, because I added lottery results to Lottery Post Mobile.

Now anyone can pull up lottery results for any state/game right on their cell phone.

I made the selection of state a little quicker by grouping the states together, so you can get to your state with two clicks of the controller.

I can imagine the mobile results page will be great for someone who wants to get the results while at their lottery retailer, or from anyplace where there is no computer handy.

This is a great feature!  Thanks

eedith's avatar - Trek PLANET10.gif

I have access on my palm  for the internet  what web address do I use      Thank you

Try going to www.lotterypost.com on your Palm.  It should detect your mobile device and automatically go to the correct place.  If not, you can type mobile.lotterypost.com.

Please let me know if the first method works for you.

Yes I could log on  and sign under my user name at  www.lotterypost.com !  I am trying to see if can get the results  but it will not pulll up at this time

Yes I could log on  and sign under my user name at  www.lotterypost.com !  I am trying to see if can get the results  but it will not pulll up at this time

Actually, if you're able to login, then you're not seeing the Mobile web site, you're seeing the regular lottery post web site.

Try going to mobile.lotterypost.com on your Palm, and you'll see the Mobile web site.

Also, can you please do me a favor?

On your Palm, can you type the web address www.mybrowserinfo.com and tell me the exact User Agent String that appears?  Your Palm is not being recognized as a mobile device, so I'd like to fix that.

mobile.lotterypost.com  yes this work perfect i can read the results ............. thank you

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

Party

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

All links work with Windows Mobile 5, Pocket Internet Explorer 4. The results page finally works.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 5:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?