Does anyone know mike44usa?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

If so, please let him know what you think of him.

The guy bought a year of Platinum membership, and then turned around and stiffed me of the money.  The guy should be ashamed of himself.

mike44usa, don't worry, bad behavior always comes back around, and in the end, people always get what's coming to them.

Never heard of him. Thanx for the warning.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

was he to pay by credit card or check?

paurths's avatar - underground

What does "stiffed me of the money" mean? Hiding Behind Computer

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

What does "stiffed me of the money" mean? Hiding Behind Computer

That means that he made some payment agreement and the funds of the agreement were not paid to Todd.

It means he charged the payment to his credit card, I got the money, and then he called his credit card company and canceled the charge.  It's called a "chargeback" and people who do it are the lowest of the low.

paurths's avatar - underground

ah, ok, i understand now, thanx Jap69 & Todd

Winner2Be's avatar - diva

Can you suspend his features Todd?

I know chargebacks does suck though.

I did, but the damage is done.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Todd,

Have you ever considered using paypal to accept payments? Some people like to buy memberships with their paypal accounts. I have been in business on the Internet for 3 and a half years and all I ever used to accept money was paypal and as of yet I have had no problems. The paypal account is free for you, however they charge a small fee for each transaction, which I think, is reasonable low to be honest! They also do out of country transactions again which is reasonable low! They accept credit cards, checks, and people can pay you directly out of their paypal account. Again I have accepted all 3 types of payments with no problems.

I do accept PayPal.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

I do accept PayPal.

I apologize, I looked on the membership joining page and did not see a paypal button!  Now that I know this in the future I might try a package some time! Thanks!

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

disappointment

688/687/1322

be tricked

763/863

friends

778/777

Todd, let these take the pain awayBash

I did, but the damage is done.

I'm thinking the damage is the hassle of having to make time better spent than clearing all this up with the companies involved. I'm guessing, I'm not sure.

I totally agree Todd. Folks out there, should definitely Stop wasting people's time, especially when it involves bussiness.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

What is the point of posting this public? I believe this should be a private business transaction, and public humiliation will do little good. Especially if you are able to revoke the account access back to normal anyway. Not taking the side of the alleged crook, but I just believe posting it public is unprofessional, and does not do much except try to attempt to turn all the paying members against this "bad guy" which comes off as childish. Kinda of like screaming "He didn't pay! bash him everyone!"  

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?