Computerized Keno

I know that many of you dislike computerized drawings (just today the NewsJournal had another 'feel good' article about the DE lottery's fairness from the accountants point of view, www.delawareonline.com).

What are your opinions about Keno? I know that New York, Maryland, and Washington DC use a computer to pick the Keno numbers every 4 or 5 minutes. Does this fit under the "no computerized drawings" or is it the exception to the rule? Are there any states that manually draw Keno numbers?

I know that many of you dislike computerized drawings (just today the NewsJournal had another 'feel good' article about the DE lottery's fairness from the accountants point of view, www.delawareonline.com).

What are your opinions about Keno? I know that New York, Maryland, and Washington DC use a computer to pick the Keno numbers every 4 or 5 minutes. Does this fit under the "no computerized drawings" or is it the exception to the rule? Are there any states that manually draw Keno numbers?

Yes, NY uses a computer for Quick Draw, which is played every four minutes. However, the nightly Pick-10, which is played the same as 10-spot QD, uses balls.

I'm OK with computerized drawings if it's being used for Quick Draw keno. Balls simply aren't practical in such a setting. But whenever it is practical to use balls, they should always be used.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 6:00 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?