TN lotto 5--poll

do you think tn lotto 5 will ever have more than 3 draws a week?

Sure. More draws = more money played. Illinois started out
with 3 draws. Now it's everyday.

isn't south carolina three draws too......

konane's avatar - wallace

My vote is for a draw every night.  Same director .... we began with a few then added to 7.  Look to the way Georgia was run until a couple of years ago.

thanks konane.i'll go look back on the website........

we might be a little slower.the lotto 5 is a year and a half old.we still have three draws a week.at the year and a half mark the georgia fantasy five already was at five draws a week.i do hope we get more draws.....

I voted "lotto 5 will eventually get more draws." It will end up looking more like Georgia Fantasy 5, probably being drawn every day. However, I doubt that Tennessee will ever have the same pay out as the GAF5. At least with the GAF5, you win a free ticket for 2/5, and both 3/5 and 4/5 pay better than TNL5.   I'd rather spend my money in Georgia.

I voted "lotto 5 will eventually get more draws." It will end up looking more like Georgia Fantasy 5, probably being drawn every day. However, I doubt that Tennessee will ever have the same pay out as the GAF5. At least with the GAF5, you win a free ticket for 2/5, and both 3/5 and 4/5 pay better than TNL5.   I'd rather spend my money in Georgia.

Those changes came about after Ms. DeFrancisco took the helm.  Sun Smiley

Previously we couldn't get air in a jug as far as any type of game promotion like other states had all along. 

Those changes came about after Ms. DeFrancisco took the helm.  Sun Smiley

Previously we couldn't get air in a jug as far as any type of game promotion like other states had all along. 

what was rebecca paul like in georgia.i'd love to know to get more insight.i never heard much and i'm curious...

I'll answer your question by stating what we have now since Ms. Defrancisco arrived....
Several player promotions in the form of second chance drawings for large prizes  Hurray!
Fantasy 5 was changed to give a free ticket for 2-number matches Banana
Fantasy 5 payouts were changed to parimutuel which pays out vastly more for 3-number and 4-number matches Dance
Georgia Lottery Player's Club which has mailed out coupons for buy one, get one free tickets ... (appreciate them so much!!!)  Big Grin Angel
Other purchasing incentives ... most recently buy one Win For Life ticket get one free, also buy 5 Mega Millions tickets get a free Win For Life, current Keno promotion  Blue Angel
High priced image ads for the Georgia Lottery have been replaced with interesting well done generic ads to save $$$ bottom line  Yes Nod
Much faster number updates on the Georgia Lottery site ... find out if you've won so you can plan your next ticket purchases  Cheers
Courteous and timely answers to questions emailed to the Georgia Lottery  (No more canned non-specific replies where you feel as if your question has met the "delete" button) Wink
Faster number updates on the call in system  See Ya!
A lottery which is generally more responsive to what its players want rather than adopting a highly inflexible formula mindset without regard to surrounding financial conditions encountered after 9-11 and now with major industry closings within the state     Party

i wonder what day they would choose when they go to 4 draws a week.

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

Not a fan of the GA director.  Odds on new Scratch tickets have been raised significantly.   

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

i wonder what day they would choose when they go to 4 draws a week.

Lottomike,  I think they will go from 3 days to 6 days a week.  Mon-Sat.  I also think they will add the draws soon.  Within the past month we've had 5 lotto 5 winners.  With more draws you will get more chances to win and people understand that. 

Gee, I hope it doesn't go more.  wouldn't that be overkill.

Gee, I hope it doesn't go more.  wouldn't that be overkill.

Anything with potential of bringing $$$ into the lottery is never viewed by them as overkill.  Confused

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 8:32 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?