Hot Lotto

Kansas is the ninth MUSL member to offer HL. It joined this week, a month after HL went to computerized drawings.

good poll.states that are ball drawn will probably stay far away now that hot lotto is computerized....

My vote is yes. Kansas was a HL member effective March 12th. However, I'm disappointed that HL is computerized. They use a Random Number Generator now because they wanted to save money by removing a few ball machines.

My vote is yes. Kansas was a HL member effective March 12th. However, I'm disappointed that HL is computerized. They use a Random Number Generator now because they wanted to save money by removing a few ball machines.

I say yes also. Nebraska and Oklahoma are now under pressure to offer it. North Carolina (itself a MUSL state) starting its lottery might force Tennessee and/or South Carolina into adding an online game. Remember that Lotto South no longer exists. Even if no new states are about to join, HL might change its matrix(es) to try to create bigger jackpots.

Geeze, even though I do not play, I hope Hot Lotto does not change its matrix, except to maybe a straight pick 6 format. It already doesn't get very many jackpot wins as it is, and its rollovers are pathetic compared to the Illinois Lotto game.

I made a mistake. I meant "no"-KS will _not_ be the last new HL member, for the reason I said above.

I hope tha HL changes its matrix soon. It's very hard to win, so HL must change it soon. Just like Texas Lotto, the bonus ball flopped and they went back to a 6 number system starting 4/23/06.

I hope tha HL changes its matrix soon. It's very hard to win, so HL must change it soon. Just like Texas Lotto, the bonus ball flopped and they went back to a 6 number system starting 4/23/06.

Hard to win? West Virginia had a jackpot winner 3/18.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 10:29 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?