Where is the $267m MegaMillion Winner(s)?

Hopefully, the silence speaks to the person(s) getting their financial plan straight, and all other issues straight that go with SUDDEN WEALTH!  Has anyone heard anything?  I hope it is not one of those situations where a "ticket is lost!"

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

are you really that concerned about the person who won the jackpot? well if you are get over it, no one cares, do you think the winner cares about you? i don't think so, so why do you care about him/her.  and we know from where it was bought that the winner is old, never plays regularly, and odds are it was a quick pick...

Down (whoever the $%^%% you are)

Keep your stupid ass comments to yourself. 

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Yeah dude.  Seriously, that isn't cool.  Personally I'm wondering who has that ticket too.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

I think it could be a group of family members or a lottery pool.  So they are deciding who gets what.-weshar75

Hey Down.....

Why don't you just sink, along with your negativity. A lot of people are wondering. Go have another drink and slink in your misery that is you, apparently. Sorry for that delS.

I'm wondering too.  I want to congratulate them .  It'll be better if they were long time Lottery players or a elderly person.

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Just like the Inquirer! Inquiring minds want to know! Heck who doesnt like to live vicariously thru the good fortunes of others! I'm often happy when a friend or associate wins, or even an unknown wins! It means the next time is open for a new line to form of winners!

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

I'm thinking that it is a family that is on vacation someplace.........and are gonna have a nice surprise waiting for them when they return home.......two weeks is about right for a nice vaction in Mexico right?

who ever they are........we all wish them the best.  and hope to join them someday in Lottery Jackpotland............ahhhhhhhhhh how sweet it will be.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

there is only negativity in the world if it is acknowledged and given value

........kinda like that tree falling in the forest

rundown99's avatar - cigar

Considering that the winning ticket was sold in OHIO, I would imagine that the winner is looking for a lawyer to claim the prize in trust as a way to become anonymous.  Ohio is one of the few states where you can be anonymous (Trust must be formed).  If the winner is smart, that is what he/she will do.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 8:32 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?