We have a winner !!MM

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

Lucky Draw says he got a Qp 4-17-18-51-54+31

Numbers:
4-17-18-51-54
Mega Ball: 31

Its amazing that he decided to post it at 11:02pm!  I wonder why he didn't post it earlier?

Litebets27's avatar - power

REALLY!!  Fantastic!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

litebets

Dont know??????? But can you get the results that early?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

You can get the results as the balls drop if you are watching the drawing as it happening.

Dream's avatar - dragon1

He is lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Litebets27's avatar - power

Oh......I see.  I may have gotten excited for nothing..LOL

litebets

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

is this for real??? do we have a Jackpot winner????

we have  a winner....?

no its not for real........

and if it is congrats,lol....he can't seem to hit the cash 3 but won mega millions!!!

Holly Molly.............did ANYBODY hit the jackpot?............yikes I was getting all excited...................

lets put it this way we;reallwinners if he got that jackpot then alabama has the best lottery in the united states,lol....in other words,no.

so....................this was practice excitement for the next drawing..........and we will have a winner............that works.............

Numbers was in order so that made me wonder also.... the way he had the QP was the same way the numbers were drawn....

Last1Page 2 of 2

I can't find his prediction.....so I'm clueless..................but I like the excitement .............

I can't find his prediction.....so I'm clueless..................but I like the excitement .............

It is under Post your MM tickets

I love seeing the committment that you all show to the "game"...........and "I believe" as well............so it's gonna happen.......there is too much faith in the game for it not to happen................actually I'm surprised that I haven't seen a ton of Jackpot winners here..........keep the faith ya'll.............it is real

Thanx Tweetietoo.............I usually sit by silent...........but this got me too excited...........I was instant messaging a friend when I read your post and she got excited as well to hear that someone on the post had won the jackpot..........her best friend in Ohio won $250,000 on the last draw............

the "friend in Ohio" won with an easy pick..........and we were discussing the logic of "studying the numbers".............

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Remember that the lottery places the numbers in numerical order on both their results page and the ticket, so that may not have been the order that the numbers were drawn

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

It was a joke.  The jackpot rolled.

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

From an old John Lennon tune:

We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the Mantra peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic the search for the grail

If it had been me, you wouldn't be wondering if it was a HOAX!  WABC out of NYC would already have interviewed me and have aired the footage on the 6:00 AM newscast.  Publicity, a rich mans best friend!  Thats why Donald Trump is NOT afraid of it!  Get balls, rule your world!  Get money, have money!

2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Mar 1, 2021, 7:39 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?