Mega Millions No Hit Challenge

It seems like there's a challenge for every lottery game, pick 3, Pick 4, Mega challenges, and Power challenges. Let's see who can pick the most winning numbers within a set amount of numbers.

OK, after 11hrs of my regular working job and 6 beers, I have a challenge of my own.

This is the Mega Millions No Hit Challenge.

The object is to choose 28 or more numbers that will not be drawn in the next Mega Millions drawing Friday, 03/03/06.

The person that chooses most numbers with the least amount of hits will win the challenge.

Rules: Choose a minimum of 28 numbers from the 56 possible WB's that won't hit. You can post more than 28 numbers but, 28 numbers is the minimum that you can post, the more numbers you post with the least amount of hits the better.

Mega Balls will not be included as they are irrelevant for this challenge.

Good Luck and may all of your numbers be losers.

i can honestly say i don't know if maddog would like this or not.....

its witty but i don't if he would like you making fun of his challenge......

Otherwise, I would pick 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 14, 15, 20, 24, 28, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, and 56 as my 28 number minimum that won't hit. What is the no hit challenge anyway?

i can honestly say i don't know if maddog would like this or not.....

its witty but i don't if he would like you making fun of his challenge......

No pun intended towards anybody or their challenges, I have particapated in many challenges throughout the years, mainly 6/49's where I didn't do to bad. Since Ohio dropped their 6/49 game I'm lost, I can't seem to find an edge to the Mega drawings.

What is the no hit challenge anyway?

Reverse psychology!

I'm part of a lottery pool at work, there are 10 people all together that play the Mega Millions. Each person puts in $15 per week to play 75 combinations each drawing.

I'm the one that they have chosen to run things, collect the money, choose the numbers, and wheel the combinations. Most of the time I use a Combinational wheel 27#'s 3if5in45c and an Abbrivated wheel 30#'s 2if3in30c.

It seems like out of the 27 or 30 numbers I choose for play I only hit 1 or 2 of the numbers drawn most of the time. So I thought maybe if I tried choosing numbers that I feel that won't hit I might do better. Or maybe keep choosing the numbers the way I do now and play the ones I didn't choose.

Maddogs challenge is quite a challenge as, you are choosing just a little over 25% of the WB's and 9% of the MB's. This would take some skill and insight to have consistant multiple hits.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

I've done something like this in the past, only it was tied to the Challenge. For those who got "0" in their picks they would win the "not so prestigeous" "Moonie Award.

Aka:                Moony Wave 

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

I didn't consider the posters challenge at all a put down to any challenge currently being used. Its simply a tactic to remove the less active numbers. We each do it. Its called the *cold* numbers*. The challenge is intriguing and at least some of us who seem to get losing number combinations can contribute and feel they did SOME good for another player :)  I personally don't see the harm in inviting folks to participate. I mean its not like you can poke your eye out or anything right?

My partial numbers for this list are 1,2,8,9,10,13, 17, 22,31,52. (now watch them all hit tonight LOL!)

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

I agree I Agree!game girl,this should be fun and interesting,I think both challenges are much need at LP!Here"s a Cheer Cheersand WTG! to Plotto and Md,This could actually help some one win!will come back later with my numbers!goodluck

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Thank you Delores for your support. Nice to see folks take the challenge in a positive light :)

I've done something like this in the past, only it was tied to the Challenge. For those who got "0" in their picks they would win the "not so prestigeous" "Moonie Award.

Aka:                Moony Wave 

LOL......i think both challenges are unique in their own way!!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16-18-23-25-27-29-31-33-34-35-40-42-44-46-48-49-50-51-52-53-56--Goodluck losing the game!

anonymous77's avatar - moon

1-2-6-8-10-11-12-13-17-18-19-20-21-23-24-26-27-28-29-31-32-33-39-42-46-47-49-50-51-56

Good luck!(?)

The winning 5 WBs are 25, 29, 38, 39, and 46. The MB is 4.

Bananaanonymous77 2 hits out of 30 chosen not to hit, would of had 3 hits out of 26 chosen for play.

Big Smile  Just6ntlc.........2 hits out of 28 chosen not to hit, would of had 3 hits out of 28 chosen for play.

Bang Head delores247.....3 hits out of 28 chosen not to hit, would of had 2 hits out of 28 chosen for play.

Only had three players but what the heck, it's all just for fun anyway.

anonymous77's avatar - moon

Bananaanonymous77 2 hits out of 30 chosen not to hit, would of had 3 hits out of 26 chosen for play.

Big Smile  Just6ntlc.........2 hits out of 28 chosen not to hit, would of had 3 hits out of 28 chosen for play.

Bang Head delores247.....3 hits out of 28 chosen not to hit, would of had 2 hits out of 28 chosen for play.

Only had three players but what the heck, it's all just for fun anyway.

Frankly, I failed to think about the last part of your statement, I mean, "..., would of had 3 hits out of 26 chosen for play." I agree it's fun and another way of thinking...

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 11:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?