NFL DRAFT 2006

which player do you think your team will get?

hope the titans at third get bush but it isn't going to happen.....

cybero's avatar - cybero2

Well Mike living in Michigan, it does not matter who the Detroit Lions get......they will still stink.

Not a Lions fan myself. Cleveland & Pittsburgh for me!!Big Smile 

they need to replace matt millen up there in detroit.liked him as a raider but he hasn't done as good in management......

they need to replace matt millen up there in detroit.liked him as a raider but he hasn't done as good in management......

I agree with you there. I was a big Raiders fan as a kid. I remember when he came out of college. I think the Ford family should sell the Lions to Mike Ilitch (owner of Red Wings & Tigers) . I think he would spend the right amount of money in the right places. Heck the Pistons are awesome, but look at their management.

And I am not nor was I ever impressed with Joey Harrington. The Lions always draft these so called "franchise" players and then never develop them. The quarterback they got rid of (Mike McMahon) was more of a QB than Joey. He had hustle and grit and I think he would have made a great QB given the opportunity and time to develop.

Hey weren't you waiting for 4678 in TN? Did you catch it today as 7-6-8-4?

Hey weren't you waiting for 4678 in TN? Did you catch it today as 7-6-8-4?

yes,won 2,250 bucks on it.........

Any college drop out would do.  What does an athelete need with an education any way?  One season, they are rich beyond dreams.  Look at "Rotman" - his degree wasn't a great achievement.

since my jets traded for a qb, i hope they draft the rb out of memphis. I don't look for curtis to do much this year.

The Packers need a QB .  @$%     

The Packers need a QB .  @$%     

i hear rumors that bret WILL be back this coming year.you already have aaron rodgers waiting to take over for bret that you drafted last year...

since my jets traded for a qb, i hope they draft the rb out of memphis. I don't look for curtis to do much this year.

i live in memphis.deangelo williams is the best back to ever play here.he is in the top ten college rushers of all time.be a treat to see where he goes.he'll be good theres no doubt......

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 2:30 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?