powerball and mega millions combined

do you think it would be a good idea for mega millions and powerball to combine for one huge game? would you play?

Only if it was available every day of the week.  I couldn't stand withdrawl if they reduced the play dates.

I say that, knowing I won't be buying either right now.  Until one of them hit the $150M line, I'm satisfying my habit buy playing New Jersey Cash 5.

I voted not sure.I think it depends on what they do to the number draw.If they totally change the game and make the odds of hitting even more outrageous it would be a bad thing.
If they keep a similar game, the jackpot could be bigger with more players every draw and with more player there should also be more winners.
But in that case the jackpot would probably be hit before reaching record values,which I personally would not mind.

I personally wouldn't want them combined.  I enjoy the flexibility, uniqueness and competition of the two.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

I'm saying they need to stay separate. A lof of people were waiting for California to join Mega Millions, but when it did, the field of numbers increased and the odds went from 140,000,000 to 175,000,000.

I'm saying they need to stay separate. A lof of people were waiting for California to join Mega Millions, but when it did, the field of numbers increased and the odds went from 140,000,000 to 175,000,000.

Oh, worry not.  They will only do what makes them the most money.  Our chances at winning, would only be a feed off.  Never the primary goal.

konane's avatar - wallace

Separate is my vote for not combining Mega Millions and Powerball. 

Competiton is what keeps them on their toes making improvements. Cool

Monopolies or entities without competition become greedy, lazy, complacent and totally non-responsive because there is no reason whatsoever for them to be otherwise.

i agree monopolies are not good.competition keeps things fair for us.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 2:58 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?