MM at $203M!!

Dream's avatar - dragon1

MM at $203M!!!!!!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Next stop(s) 205, 250, 300 ,380 then 480. I'm calling on a hit at the 205 or 250 level.

Basing it on the 9/16/05 rolls that it's mimicing. Not a lot of data on the 300 level since it only got there once but if it rolls past the 300 level sales should really take off.

The Lotto God's aren't hitting may be new record  look for 50-75 million dollar jumps

Dream's avatar - dragon1

Next stop(s) 205, 250, 300 ,380 then 480. I'm calling on a hit at the 205 or 250 level.

Basing it on the 9/16/05 rolls that it's mimicing. Not a lot of data on the 300 level since it only got there once but if it rolls past the 300 level sales should really take off.

Do not forget the cap of $25M

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

There is no cap in megamillions. It just appears that way since it hasn't gotten big yet. Powerball has the 25 million cap (as does the Canadian Lottery) and Euromillions has a 12 roll limit then it rolls down.

Dream's avatar - dragon1

There is no cap in megamillions. It just appears that way since it hasn't gotten big yet. Powerball has the 25 million cap (as does the Canadian Lottery) and Euromillions has a 12 roll limit then it rolls down.

I am sure I read or heard that they impose a cap when the jackpot reaches record high.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I am sure I read or heard that they impose a cap when the jackpot reaches record high.

Nope, only Powerball has that cap.  For Mega Millions, the sky's the limit.

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37

No MegaMillions does not have a cap.  If we get to record territory we are going to bust Powerballs record like it was one that was made years ago.

(I still say Mega Millions is the record holder.  Its cash option--the real jackpot--was more back in 2000 then Powerballs was last Saturday night.  We just have to reclaim it back from those posers....haha)

Brad

Dream's avatar - dragon1

Nope, only Powerball has that cap.  For Mega Millions, the sky's the limit.

You right! I just read official rules and ther is nothing there. I always though that since The Big Game reached a record $363M. Somehow I though they said it would only increase by $25M from now on. Its been a long six years.

MM at $203M!!!!!!

Nice round number?  I'll take it!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 9:26 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?