Zoozie Tidbits - Straight/Box

Zoozie's avatar - back

Interesting information today for the Tidbit section. 

I took the top 10 drawn STRAIGHT numbers in December and run the test for them in January (up to 1/13 midday) with these results:

967 - 729 - 996 - 666 - 695 - 723 - 748 - 609 - 199 - 578

From this December *HOT* Straight List so far:  3 straights and 27 boxes

I then took the top 10 drawn BOX numbers in December and run the test for them in January (up to 1/13 midday) with these results:

127 - 238 - 134 - 239 - 023 - 156 - 389 - 138 - 137 - 369

From this December *HOT* Box List so far:  12 STRAIGHTS and 28 boxes

Now isn't that interesting information?  Maybe these numbers will flip for the next half of January.  But I thought it was very interesting to see the HOT BOXes from December showed up as HOT STRAIGHTS in January.

There's your Tidbit for the week!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56

Thanks for this tidbit.  Wink

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Zoozie 

>top 10 drawn STRAIGHT numbers in December

Is this for some specific State?

What are the rules you applied to what you call "Hot Straights" - how did you pick them?

Zoozie's avatar - back

Welcome Lottaloot!

Truecritic - these numbers are for ALL STATES.

They were the most drawn for the month in all states for either Straight or Box.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Thanks, that helps.

Interesting information today for the Tidbit section. 

I took the top 10 drawn STRAIGHT numbers in December and run the test for them in January (up to 1/13 midday) with these results:

967 - 729 - 996 - 666 - 695 - 723 - 748 - 609 - 199 - 578

From this December *HOT* Straight List so far:  3 straights and 27 boxes

I then took the top 10 drawn BOX numbers in December and run the test for them in January (up to 1/13 midday) with these results:

127 - 238 - 134 - 239 - 023 - 156 - 389 - 138 - 137 - 369

From this December *HOT* Box List so far:  12 STRAIGHTS and 28 boxes

Now isn't that interesting information?  Maybe these numbers will flip for the next half of January.  But I thought it was very interesting to see the HOT BOXes from December showed up as HOT STRAIGHTS in January.

There's your Tidbit for the week!

I think you have been reading my signature!!

i dont  understand  your  philosphy,  all  nummbers  are  st  and  box  except  for  trips,  and  no  matter  what  10#  are  10#  in  every  draw.  no  system  there,  ed

Zoozie's avatar - back

Hi Zanbab,

There is no system posted here... just facts.  Sorry you do not understand what I have posted.  I do not know any other way to say it.

Anyone who understands this Tidbit, maybe you can explain it better than I can... give it a whirl.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs

zoozie how abouttrying it for the pick 4 states and see if if it comes up with any boxes or straight hits. thanks

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 11:38 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?